The Perfect Dress

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>>Sena's POV<< 

Another regular day at school. Walked towards the gate. Then first period and I saw Sora sitting there waiting.

"Unnie! Your back! it's been a like a WEEK!" I hugged her very tightly.

"Sena-ssi! Squeeze me tighter and I will die!"

"Oh I'm sorry! I just haven't seen you like in FOREVER!"

"I was sick that's why! I didn't to call you at all" I'm also sorry..." She bowed and took our seats. 1st period was same old same old, Chanyeol staring at me then I just nag him about his work. 

Announcement: Don't forget to get Winter Ball tickects! It is just in 14 days! 

I felt a poking feeling on my side, it was Sora poking me with a pencil "Who are you taking to the ball?" she whispered.

"I don't even know, IF I'M EVEN GOING!" I continued to write in my notebook not making eyecontact. 

"You HAVE to go! Winter Ball is the best thing that happens in school after PROM!" Sora pleaded with her big eyes, "Pleeeeeeaaaaseeeee~!" 

"I  have to think about it....I'm not really the dressing up all fancy type.." I sighed. 

"YAY!" she clasped her hands together and I just rolled my eyes.

The rest of the day went all smoothly, D.O explaining everything in Math, Sehun bothering me in history, Kai just being a  jerk in P.E, Suho being the dork as he is playing around with the epquiment like a little kid. Finally, the end of the day 6th period. 

I entered the library seeing Baekhyun in our regular spot at the back of the class. When he saw me going through the door his eyes light up and he smiles brightly. 

"Good Afternoon Sena, I have a question for you." 

"De? What is it. I have a weird feeling it's about Winter Ball." I looked up at him.

"Correct! Are you going though?" 

I shrugged, "I don't even know....I'm not those type of people."

"C'mon you need to go...it only goes once a year."

"I'll think about it."

"Think about it faster! Have any in mind to ask to the ball?" 

"Nope not really, I would just turn them down if someone does ask. How about you? Anyone in mind?"

"Umm...yeah... I'm afraid that she will turn me down actually."

"Chinca? Do I know her? Maybe I can ask her for you! Is she nice?"

"She's amazing completely different from the other girls I met." 

"She sounds really wonderful actually. I'm pretty sure she'll say yes for a sweet guy like you.I think it be a great idea for you to ask her during the ball so she will be suprised." 

"Daebak. I will surely do that thanks Sena-ssi!" He ruffled my hair. I scrunched my nose and went back to work.

>>Fast Forward<<

A week before the ball and I still haven't picked out a dress yet. Frustrated I called Sora unnie for guidance.

"CHINCA! YOUR GOING! Let's go to the mall, pick up some dresses, get shoes, accessories." she exploded through the phone. I held it further away from my face. "I'm going, I'm going neh. Can you pick me up unnie? Like right now?"

"Mhmm.. I have nothing else to do today anyway. Be there in a few!" She hanged up and I got ready.

I waited outside of the lawn waiting for her. Finally, after 30 minutes she pulled up from driveway. 

"C'mon get in! We have alot of stuff to do today!" She smiled.

>>Fast Forward- The Mall<< 

We entered through the Dress Parlor a little old lady was fixing up everything before customers entered.

"Anyeongsayo! You two lovely young ladies need a dress for a formal right?" she questioned. Sora nodded happily and I just stood there looking at all the beautiful dresses. How am I going find a dress in this place! I buried my head into my arms. Sora quickly picked up many dresses for me to try on. 

"Try this on this one." She placed a really small mini dress into hands and pushed me into the dressing room. I walked out of the dressing room.

"Eh....Too much skin. Looks like your going clubing too." Sora shook her head of disagreement

"Your right, I'm freezing!" I went back into the dressing room taking off my clothes. 

 

Next Dress. 

As soon as I stepped out with this dress immediately Sora screamed,"NEXT! We're going to a winter ball not a business meeting."

I blew my bangs and went back into the dressing room. 

Another Dress: 

"Uhh...I'm pretty sure you'll seduce all the guys with that dress. Let's try something less..."

"Seducing? I wouldn't want to take the guys from you." I giggled and ripped the dress off my body. The little old lady noticed that we're having a hard time . She walked up to me and inspected me. "A-ha I know what you need for a beautiful young lady just like you." She pulled out a box from one of the shelves and pulled out a white cloth.

"Wow, Sena.....you really know how to pull this one off! It's like made for you!" Sora pretended to cry, "YOU GROW UP SO FAST!"

"We'll get this one! Kamsamida we wouldn't have found a dress without you!" I bowed to little old lady. She placed the white dress into a plastic cover and handed placed it into my hands. "No problem, here's your dress have fun in your Formal." 

"C'mon Sena, we have more stuff to do! We have to get some shoes, earrings, purses." Sora started to tug on my arm heading to the shoe store. I just rolled my eyes and just followed her getting everything we needed for the Winter Ball.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Viewers Anyeong! ^_^ I finally finished updating this one! Actually, the part with the Baekhyun asking Sena about the Winter Ball happened to my friend for prom XD and basically Sora is me! Well, kinda....This chapter made me think of MY winter ball soooo YEAH! :D

Comment, Susbcribe, Eat a Burrito or whatever hahaha I'll update soon! Cya later my lovlies! <3