Partner

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>>Baekhyun's POV<<

"Wae? Aish it seems like Suho forgot to get my laundry." I looked at my empty drawer. Maybe Sehun has a shirt he'll let me borrow it for sure. I put on my pants on without a shirt walking down the hall way to Sehun's room.

"Sehun-ssi do you ha-" I opened the door aburptly seeing Sena doing homework with Sehun. She looked at me in shock, covering her face with her textbook.

"SENA! WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I tried to cover myself with towel covering my whole upper body. 

"Hyung, you really need to wear a shirt now a days." Sehun said as he looked up at me."Sena-ssi is here BECAUSE we're partners for a project." 

"Yah....you tricked me to be your partner anyway." Sena hissed. I whipped my head towards Sehun full of curiousity, "You tricked her?" Smart Maknae... good job actually.

"IT WAS A COINCIDNCE!" Sehun faced Sena. I could tell she really mad about it.

"Baekhyun-ssi may you do me a favor?" she pouted. 

Oh an oppritunity! "Neh?"

"PLEASE for the love of god...PUT A DAMN SHIRT ON!" She threw a shirt at me.

"Why? Does it bother you?" I smirked.

"Hyung we have work to do! Just go please?" he puffed up his cheeks. I rolled my eyes and went down to the kitchen. 

"Baekhyun? Who is Sehun talking to upstairs?" D.O asked while he cooks in the kitchen.

"Probably, he's just going crazy as usual..." Kai shrugged and continued to played his video games. 

"Did you guys know that our maknae sneaked in a girl?" I joked.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Wait....does that mean he has a g-girlfriend then?" Chanyeol pulled out his earphone out of his ears.

"THAT'S IT! SEHUN-AH! GET DOWN HERE!" Suho demanded as he waited down the stairs. Then came Sehun running down the stairs with a pencil in his hands.

"What happened? Is there a fire?!" he panted and breathed for air. "You sneaked in a girl in the house?! You didn't tell us that you were in a relationship!"

Suho was really worried. 

"Whoa, whoa,whoa! I forgot to tell you guys that a friend was coming over to do our project together! NEVER...I will be in a relationship..." 

Suho, sighed of relief, "Should of told us then, freaked us out for a minute." He clecthed his chest and went back to work. 2

2 hours later~ 

"Thank you Sehun-ssi we've done a great start on the project" Sehun escorted Sena out of his room. I looked up, full of jealously that Sehun got to talk and be in the same room as her. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This..is.....a really...Crappy chapter -.- I'm super super super sorry guys. I really blanked out with this one!