Winter Ball Part 2.5

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>> Sena's POV<< 

Did I mention the hall was fancy? LIKE REALLY FANCY? The school really went all out for this ball. Taking a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling slighting in my tight dress. 

"Yah! What are you waiting for! Get your in there silly!" Sora playfully pushed me into the main hall. I regained my balance, when I looked up people's eyes were on me? Ummm.... Is there a hotter girl behind me? Nope. 

"Hey look! It's your  neighbors!" She pointed at Suho and Baekhyun who were dress- up like really good. James bond style anyone? Their jaws were dropped as low as the floor and eyes blugging out. "Seems like their checking you out Hmmm Sena-ah?" Sora nudged me leaving me stepping on her foot.

"Yah! It's the food! IT'S THE FOOD!" I protested and I found out there wasn't food behind me after all. Dammit, how am I going to be saved now -.-

"PSH..Go on! Talk to them. I'm fine being alone!" She pushed me towards them. "Alright! I'll do it!" I stomped my way towards the dumb and dumber twins. Strangely Baekhyun was cleaning up and freaking out for a strange reason. Suho cleared his throat, 

"Wow! Sena-ssi you like beautiful tonight!" He was really amazed like REALLY AMAZED. Kinda too amazed? 

"Wae? Was I ugly this morning?" I hissed. 

"Ani! You always looked beautiful day and night." Baekhyun whispered shyly. Surprised, I never really got that type of comment before but I'm not the prettiest flower in the garden. I think he's blind or something. I sat down besides them and started to play with the spoon and forks. Those were the shiniest spoons I ever seen in my LIFE. "Merong" at the spoon. Suho caught me and began to laugh,

Baekhyun studied me head to toe his eyes glistened.

"ert..." I mumbled.

"No! I was ummm...Checking the food behind you! It looks good doesn't it!?" He panicked alittle bit. Nice save my friend nice save....

I broke the silent, "Sooooo, Baekhyun-ssi where's the special girl you were going to ask?" I nudged him slightly, "Is it her? Oo! HER!" 

He laughed at me making me confused, "Wuh? What's funny?"

"Nothing...I'll just wait a bit until the timing is right." He winked. My reaction? "HAHAHA! You look like a hurt whale if you wink like that! HAHAHA!" Almost falling off my seat. "Careful Sena-ssi looks like your about to die laughing like that." Suho caught me from falling. Baekhyun frowned a bit at my statement.

"SENA-SSI!" 3 voices from the back of me. I turned around seeing Chanyeol, D.O and Kai they stopped and looked at like they were star struck. 

"YEBOSAYO? Are your brains still there?" Waving my hand in front of them. Hmmph no movement. A-ah! *SLAP*

"Aish! What was that for!" They all rubbed their cheeks from the harsh slap. I shrugged, "You guys just stood there like idiots. I saved you from being humiliated."

"Whatever! I never knew a spider monkey like you could pull off such a dress." Kai snorted.

"Looks like your going to get married with that dress. Can I be the groom then?" Chanyeol teased. 

"It's just a dress guys....JUST A DRESS. Wait a minute, 1,2,3....4... Where's your maknae?" I raised my eyebrow looking at them curiously. 

"He's over there seducing the ladies with his dance moves....They grow up so fast don't they!" D.O faked cried as he pointed the group of people with Sehun in the middle. WOW..he dances really good. REALLY GOOD.

I waved at him and he smiled back. Wait why did he stop? WHY IS HE RUNNING TOWARDS ME! HELP ME! He grabbed my wrist and dragged me toward the crowd, "I can't dance!" I whined looking at my neighbors who were just giving me thumbs-up. Those pabos are really gonna get it....

"Don't lie! I saw you dance in your bedroom!" Sehun did a simple wave making me uncomfortable....

"YAH! You guys still stalk me?" 

"C'mon Sena-ssi just this once!" 

I walked away from Sehun but Suho and Chanyeol dragged me back...."YOU PABOS! LET ME GO!" They just laughed at me. Ugh and stuck again with Sehun.

"Please..." Uh-oh..Aeygo. DO.NOT.MAKE EYE CONTACT. Aish I give up! "Fine! Fine! Just this time maknae!" 

"Yay! Just follow me alright?" 

SNSD- OH! 

My eyes just went blank hearing the familiar song. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! RUN! FOR YOUR EGO! 

Sehun began to break down the steps one by one. Seeing him dance for a seduction to plain cute amazed me alot. But ended up laughing until my stomach started to hurt. 

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppa I love you! 

Ugh, here goes nothing. Beginning to dance to the song first it was awkward then I got a hang of it. And YES! I know the whole chreo! I have no life my readers, NO LIFE....

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Alot Alot! Finally the song ended! I stopped and made a heart with my arms. Crawling my way out of that place. Peace and quiet.....

"SENA! Your too adorable for you own good!" Suho fangirled like no tommrow.

"Please! Please! Do it again!" Baekhyun begged on his knees..

"Wow..I never knew you had THAT much aeygo.." Chanyeol rubbed his temples in confusion of how a ice princess turned into a warm puppy.

Kai and D.O just stood there still dumb founded, "Yah..Do you guys want to get slapped again?"

"Ani! We're fine! PLEASE DON'T!" D.O defended himself with a plate. 

"THAT'S IT! AGEYO...NOW" Kai pounded the table with his fist. My eyes almost flew out of my sockets just hearing the word. 

"Just this time you doofuses!" They cheered taking out their phones just capturing this moment. I rolled my eyes and turned around ready to loose all my pride. 

"Oppa? Behgopayo.." I tilted my head and pouted, "Saranghayo!" 

-Silence- Wait for it-

Baekhyun began to laugh awkwardly covering his face with his hands, "OTTEKAE! IT'S TOO CUTE FOR ME!" 

All of them started to grab my cheeks all of sudden. "Omo! Look at that!" D,O took showed me the video...and I look like a hurt....whale...

"I think I'm going crazy! Your cuteness level is DAEBAK!" Chanyeol replayed the video over and over again. 

"Sena-ssi I think if you keep using your aegyo like that we might die..."Suho pointed out grabbing my cheeks. 

"YAH! Keep touching my cheeks you'll die a harsh death!" I covering myself with a table cloth full of embrassment. 

"She's baaaaaaaack~ Eh I wanted to die anyway.." Kai pinched my cheeks leaving a mark on it. "We should send this to Kris hyung!" One of them said.

Ah~ chinca...it's going to be a loooooooong~ night. 

>> Baekhyun's POV <<

Be right back guys just dying due to the excessive cuteness. I couldn't really take THAT much. 

Anyway, the ball is AMAZING since Sena came like seriously she made my night when she walked in with the silky white dress. Wait, sratch that she made my LIFE. She's too beautiful to be real. Am I in a dream?

I handed the disk to the DJ. Slow dance anyone? My plan is going to start right NOW....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc

The song started to play softly, my heart pounded more and more as I walked closer to Sena.

"Hey..um would you like to know the special someone I've been dying to ask?" Her eyes lit up jumping from her seat of excitement.

"Neh! Is it her? or her? WAIT..That a guy my bad!" 

"Well...I'll tell you if you have a dance a with me..please?" I pushed my hand forward waiting for a response. She looked at it curiously but grabbed it anyway. Electric waves shocked me when out hands hit contact. 

I grabbed her waist and she slowly put her arms my neck. I pulled her slowly closer but not close, it was pure heaven wishing to stay like this forever. 

"Sooo....the girl..I guess she's watching us right now.." Sena rested her chin on my shoulder. 

"Ani...she's in my arms right now..." We swayed to the movement of the music. I could feel her shiver as my words entered her mind. She stopped and at me straight in the eyes with her light brown eyes. The song was about to end as well.

I leaned closer and closer. Sena closed her eyes as I planted a light kiss on her forehead...... 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

OMG -.- this is the 3rd time RETYPING THIS FOR YOU GUYS! ._.

Feel so forever alone writing this again on a RAINY DAY TT_TT Sad life.....

This is really poorly written I'm sorry >.< Cya guys later! :)