No hate?

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>>Baekhyun's POV<<

Morning already? I got up from my bed and glazed over the window seeing a girl with a mask meditating on this rock.She didn't move at all. Sena? Sure doesn't look like her though I need a closer look. I looked everywhere for the binoculars, even checked the other's room and when I checked Sehun's room I found them. 

"Stalking Sena again huh Baekhyun?" Chanyeol caught me while I ran back to my room. I froze and began to walk slowly and stuttered,

"Aniyo...I-I just w-wanted to have my bincoculars back that's why.." 

"Lies...you've been stalking her!" He grabbed the binoculars, he paused and slowly looked into the binoculars, "I don't blame you though....She's kinda cute!" My jaw dropped and quickly scurried back to the window quickly snatched the binoculars. I looked into them and found that the girl was gone I looked up and saw her on the roof, she was about to jump off / With no hesitation I opened the window and screamed.

"HEY! STOP! Your going to get hurt!" But she ignored me, she glared at me Nope that's Sena I know that glare from a mile away and she jumped on the roof. My heart stopped, I wanted to faint seeing that she might be committing suicide. I covered my eyes trying to not look at her.

"WHAT?! Daebak......!" I looked up seeing Chanyeol's face, he was stunned jaw opened, eyes widened. This girl is really something....Very dangerous..

"SHE JUST JUMPED OFF THE ROOF, back flipped 10ft in the air and landed the ground like nothing happed!" He grabbed me and began shake me vigorously."WAE? SHE LIVED?!" I shouted happily as I cletched my chest. She noticed us watching from the window and decided to wave at us. Omo she just waved to us! Chanyeol waved back smiling greatly, I pushed him aside but when she saw me she turned her head away and went back inside of the house I frowned and jumped back to bed. Seems like she doesn't like me....

"Baekhyun! GET THE MAIL! PPALI!" D.O screamed as he was cooking from downstairs. I grumbled and slid put of bed crawling towards the door, going down the stairs, out the door and went to the mailbox. Sena's door opened and she went towards her mailbox too. 

"Goodmorning Sena!" I shyly said as she opened her mailbox. She nodded and returned back to her home but I stopped her.

"Still giving me the silent treatment huh?" She stopped and turned around. 

"De..." She gave me a curious look.

"Then that means you hate me hmm.." I chuckled and turned around and when I was about to open the door to my home all a sudden I hear her speak.

"Aniyo, I don't hate you...." My ears perked up and quickly turned around she was gone only the sound of a slammed door.

Best way to start off my day I exploded of happiness and started to jump around the house as I stepped in.

"What happened to you?"

"Seems like someone HAPPY.."

"I just told you to just get the mail and all a sudden your just a hyperbomb full of happiness.."

"SHE DOESN'T HATE ME!" I threw my arms up happily as I walked up the stairs.

Everyone raised an eyebrow as I closed the door..... "She?"