Visitors?

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>>Sena's POV<<

I quickly slammed the door infront of Baekhyun. Home sweet home and good riddance. I wiped off all the sweat with a damp towel. Slowly, I walked back to the living room and collapsed on the couch..fast asleep. Wuh? How did I end up here? Oh yeah I fell asleep hmmph back to work Sena..GET UP! ​ I grabbed one of the boxes and got a switch blade from your poket and opened it.  Anyeong Toto! I miss you!  A brown, furry, stuffed bear I held. Umma gave me this when I was litte. Oh I miss her so much.

I held Toto and gave him a tour of the house. "Toro? Which room should I get? This one or that one? Mmm! That room indeed!  Kamsamida!" The room was white, it had a high ceiling, and windows one to the north and the other to the west. The one to the north had a beautiful scenery of the city and perfect to watch the sunset and to the west, my neighbors house? I inspected it curiously and as I inspected it more I found Baekhyun SPYING on me with binoculars This is really ridiculous. i rolled my eyes and closed the curtins. 

-Ding Dong!-

As fast as a cheetah I ran, down the stairs and opened the door slowly.....I saw Baekhyun and 5 other boys behind him. YOUR BACK! AND YOU HAVE FRIENDS?!  I glared at them and as I was about to close the door, Baekhyun stopped it with his foot. My head was full of anger and frustration but a simple poker face hid it.

"Anyeong! You haven't fully met all of your neighbors!" Baekhyun grinned. Wuh? Neighbors? 6 guys all together? BAEKHYUN your really a huge pain. They all waved and said hello to me but I didn't say a word just a blank expression on my face.

"Sorry to barge in like this." One of the boys said quietly, "Baekhyun really wanted to see you!  I'm Suho!" He seems NORMAL....I like this 

He started to name each boy one by one. 

"That's Chanyeol." He flashed a creepy smile. He's creey..please stop smiling like that...

"This is D.O." He didn't even look up he just nodded... Awwww he's so shy I think I might get along with this one.

"He's Kai." I turned around and found him smirking at me, Nope just NO i can detect high volume of CHICK MAGNET!

Soho stopped and looked around, "Where is that little maknae go?" 

"I'm over here hyung!" he was playing with the boxes stacking them. He noticed you and ran up to you, "Anyeong! Your pretty!" I raised an eyebrow. Me? Pretty? NO. Not falling for anything.....kiss up..

"And that's Baekhyun, You guys met already." Baekhyun smiled at me but I ignored him leaving him hanging.

"What's your name anyway neighbor?" Sehun asked curiously. Appa said not to talk to strangers, creepers, and BOYS! and THEY ARE A MIXTURE OF EVERYTHING! I took a deep breath the words came out. "M-my name is Sena..." but then I felt a tug on my left hand I looked at it and Toro was missing! Baekhyun was looking at it but I snatched it right away. I just cracked NO ONE NO ONE TOUCHES TORO. 

I inhaled a deep breath of air and just exploded, "NICEMEETINGYOUGUYSNOWOUT! BYE!" I grabbed each and every boy and shoved them out of the door, slammed it behind them and took a deep sigh Ugh finally...peace and quiet.

>>No One's POV<<

"S-she just kicked us out of her house......" D.O mumbled as he got up from the floor.

"Wow...she's very different from other girls that we met....SHE DIDN'T EVEN SMILE!" Kai whined

"But still she's really pretty.." Sehun grinned as he cleaned off the dirt off his clothes.

"She'll soften up one day guys don't worry." Chanyeol smiled helping Suho get up.

"YAH...We wouldn't have been kicked out if we just barge in like that..now she has a bad 1st impression of us." Suho looked down on his feet.

But Baekhyun just looked at the house with a big smile smacked on his face. Soo..your name is Sena..

"Earth to BAEKHYUN!" Kai frantically waved his arms 

"Huh? Wae? What happened?" He snapped out of it and found everyone laughing at him.

"Let's just go home....I have a weird feeling she has traps to kill us." D.O frantically ran back to the house.