Hello Neighbor!

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>>Sena's POV<<

A bright sunny summer day. I was loading, packing, and moving boxes.

"Sena, you grew up so fast into a mature young lady." my mom my cheek. As you can tell I'm moving out of my parents house and moving to Seoul so I can support my family.

"You take care ok? No talking to strangers, creepers, and BOYS! Remember what happened last time....I don't want you to get hurt again." my dad strictly said. I nodded as I load the boxes into the truck. I will not fall in love  ever....again. My last "boyfriend" just used me to hit on my best friend.

"Ah~ last box...Umma...Appa don't worry I'll be fine..I LOVE YOU GUYS!" I hugged them tightly I shed a tear as I let go of them. I slowly went to my car, went inside, shut the door. I rolled down my windows and saw my umma crying with my appa comforting her.

"I'll call when I get there! Umma don't cry I'll be fine! Appa take care of her!" I waved goodbye and off to Seoul I GO! The ride there took a couple of hours but it was worth it. When I got there I checked the address if it was house, WUH! NO WAY....THIS IS THE HOUSE?! Uncle really went all out and special for this!

I parked the car into the drive way and all a sudden i hear, 

"SENA! YOU GROWN UP SO MUCH SINCE I SAW YOU!" it was my uncle he hugged up and lifted you up off your feet.

"Uncle! You saw me last week! What are you talking about!" I laughed and smiled. He placed me down and gave me the keys to the house.

"Sorry Sena, I can't stay long I have an important meeting to go to!" he frowned and quickly went inside his car.

"THANK SO MUCH UNCLE! The house in beautiful! I owe you big time!" I exploded as I admire the house.

"Ah~ It's ok! Only for my Niece! Say hi to your neighbors, I told them you be coming..I have to go now Sena goodbye!" He drove off.

Neighbors? He didn't warn me about that! eh...hopefully they;re nice I walked towards the house and opened the door with amazement.

"DAEBAK!" I jumped on the couch this house is AMAZING. I walked around counting 4 rooms, 3 bathrooms, a huge garden and pool! 

Sena! You have boxes to unload!  Hmmph dumb conscience...I stood up and started to unload the boxes one by one.

 

>>Baekhyun's POV<<

"Hyung! I think someone is moving into the house next door!" I opened my eyes seeing SeHun going back and forth from my bed to the window.

"Chincha!?! The person's here!" I quickly got up and push Sehun lightly to see our new neighbor. Then I saw her. Wah~ She's pretty....

Sehun squinted, "IT'S A GIRL! Daebak! But I can't see her face.....do you have bincoulars hyung?"

One step ahead of you, I pulled out binoculars and finally saw her face.

"HYUNG I WANNA SEE!" he grabbed the binoculars from me.

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK I CAN'T SEE!" I hissed. Suho hyung heard the bickering and came up to check on us 

"What are you guys fighting about?!" he took the binoculars away from us. I faced the  window and pointed at it. Suho walked to the window and checked.

"Wah? She's here? Already? MangerHyung told me about her." he his chin.

"WHAT!? He didn't tell me anything..." me and Sehun looked at each other.

"Oh WELL you should listen more often. Manager Hyung said  that his niece, she came to Seoul to support her family." Suho replied.

"Oooo~ that makes total sense...." I grinned

"Looks like she needs help with the boxes..poor girl she looks very tired." Suho sighed as he looked out from the window. i had an idea. If I help her that means she talks...then we get to know each other...and get close. I quickly ran outside, hid behind her car and picked up a box. What the? What does she have? This weighs a ton! I tried to pick it up with all my might but it seems like it won't budge. 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I hid behind the box. She had her hands on her hips and she WAS NOT HAPPY.

"Trying to help you of course!" Slowly I popped my head out. 

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! I'm doing just fine!" she yelled and carried the box where I was hiding. She's strong From her face she's so innocent?

I ran up to her and introduced myself, "Hello! My name is Baekhyun! I'm your neighbor next door!" 

She gave me a discusted look, ignored me and kept unloading boxes. Wae? She's ignoring me? My plan is not working out. THINK BAEKHYUN!

"What's your name?" I said smiling. But still she ignored me not making eye contact. She slammed the door infront of my face. 

What did I do wrong?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo~ Baekhyun's plans didn't work out after all. He's very "smooth" as you can see