Chapter 8. Ran out of Title names XD

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>>Fast Forward Sena's Pov<< 

It was rainy day today and I LOVE IT! I always loved walking in the rain as a kid, splashing in the puddles and wearing yellow rain coats. I rolled out of my bed and got ready. 7:15 

OMO, I'm going to be late! I grabbed my bag and my yellow raincoat....out the door I go! The gate was still wide open when I saw it so I wasn't late after all! The storm was starting to grow stronger. Suddenly, I heard a car pull up at the gate. I turned around and it was my neighbors....

"Sena! It's raining and your soaking wet!" Suho came in running with his umbrella and pulled me under his umbrella. Then the others came in running towards us. I pulled up my hoodie and accidentally covered my face.

"Aigo~ your so cute! Your suppose to wear it like this!" Baekhyun fixed my hoodie and smiled. I scrunched my nose when he started to pinch my cheeks. 

1st period: 

Sora wasn't there. Her seat was empty and the bell already rang. I felt really lonely when Sora wasn't there it was just a really boring class. At the corner of my eye, I caught Chanyeol glancing at me every minute.

"Yah...look at your paper! Not MY face!" I hissed as I kept contact on my paper and not his face. He just laughed at my response not listening to me whatsoever. I glared at him with and he started to finally SHUT UP...

"But your face is adorable!" He whined as he pinched my cheeks. 

"Touch me again and you DIE..."  I slapped his fingers away from me. 

"Now class have a English conversation with the person next to you." The professor clasped his hands together happily. But Sora wasn't there and my only option is....him. 

"Ayo wassup!" he smiled.

"Nice to me you, My name is Sena..How is your day?

Dumb founded Chanyeol was in lost of words when I began to speak. "What the? Your fluent?!" He started to speak in korean again. I nodded, "My parents raised me in America soooo...yup I guess I'm fluent.." 

2nd period: 

MATH....my weakness. D.O was an freaking Einstein he finished every question first than anyone in class. The professor drew a simple circle on the board, then all a sudden there was triangle in the circle, all a sudden she destoyed my mind when she added letters and these squiggling lines. "Now answer this equation"

I began to become frustrated and started to mumble furiously. Then ended up burying myself into my arms.

D.O noticed, and started to explain carefully and thourghly as if he was talking to a little kid. 

"OOOoooo! I feel so stupid now!" I face palmed myself numerously realizing that it was THAT easy.....

"Stop doing that! It will ruin your adorable face!" He grabbed my wrist. His ears were starting to burn up.

Saved by the bell! I grabbed my bag and went out the door but I stopped and looked at D.O

"Kamsamida D.O-ssi" I smiled and left.

3rd period.

Sehun was waiting for me near the door. When he saw me coming he ran up to me, "Sena! May you sit with me for today?" He pointed at his seat and the seat next to it. I nodded and sat down quietly.

"Hello class! Today I planned a fun project that requires a partner!" 

The class started to groan and whine. "Oh stop your whining! I decided your partners to be the person next to you." Those words....made me look at Sehun who was smiling happily.

Yah! You tricked me!" I threw a book at his head. 

"CHILL! It's just a coincidence!" He rubbed his head inncently. "Lady, you have one hell of an arm..."

"Coincidence my ....." I rolled my eyes and the bell rang.

"Cya at my house partner!" Sehun waved as I stood up. His house? Wait....OH HELL NO! I kicked the door open and stubbornly went to Gym. 

4th period. 

I changed into my gym clothes in the lockeroom. As I walked out, I saw Kai flirting with a couple of girls. He winked at me. I started to gag up.

"Sena! Kai! You will compete against each other to each the bell at the top of the rope." The coach's voice boomed. I examed the rope. It wasn't that long...

Piece of cake.... I smirked and darted at Kai with my cold eyes, "I'll go easy on you sweetie...See you on top of the rope" he smirked.

"READY! ON YOUR MARKS GET SET......GO!" 

I started to climb the rope like a chipmunk on crack. Suddenly, I hit my head on the bell.

Owwww.... Kai looking at me as if he saw a monster his jaw dropped wide open.

"Close your mouth....flies might get in your mouth." I jumped down from the top and fell on my feet like nothing happened.

"YOU! You only won because I  let you!" 

"HA! SURE!" I whipped him with my ponytail and left for lunch. 

Lunch.

Heaven! Finally...My mouth was drooling when I found out they were serving cake today. I grabbed some cake and sat down alone...since Sora wasn't there. I continued to read a book as I stuffed cake into my mouth.

"Excuse me, but do you want to sit with us?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up with my stuffed cheeks and it was Baekhyun. 

"Aniyo, I like it here better..." I swallowed and kept reading. Suddenly, I felt him grab my wrist and dragged me to his table. "Nope! I'm not letting you sit alone like that!" 

"WAE! LET ME GO! I don't wanna!" 

"Too late! We're here!" I opened my eyes seeing 5 pair of eyes looking at me curiously.

"Sena-sshi! Nice to see you here!" Suho smiled brightly. 

"Sit over here with me!" Baekhyun pointed out. Ugh, Is he serious? He dragged me all the way here to make me sit with him? MY GOD....-.- I was about to take a seat the bell rang. That BELL IS A LIFE SAVER. I grabbed Suho and ran to 5th period. 

5th period.

"Ppali..ppali! The quicker you take your seats the more time you get to finish your dissection." The teacher rushed and got the frogs.

"Ewwwwwwww!" the girls in the class shrieked. I looked at the livingless animal and poked it. Suho was amazed how not dicusted I was working with dead frogs. He picked up the frog made it dance. "Anyeong! My name is froggy! Nice to meet you Sena-ssi!" I started to laugh seeing Suho making it. 

I picked up my frog and made it dance also. Everyone started to look at us they started to back away as I showed them the slimey frog infront of them. The whole period me and Suho worked together as we pulled out the heart and limbs.

"Whha! Daebak it's heart is big! Must be a heart of gold!" I poked it around and showed Suho. He started laughing, "Sena-sshi your so adorable! Now put it down we have other things to do!"

6th period.

I opened the door halfway and popped my head to see if Baekhyun was there. Nope he wasn't there at all. Something tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was Baekhyun, "Looking for me Sena-sshi?" He smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO 11 SUSCRIBERS AND COUNTING?! I love you guys so so so much! I'll continue with this story since I have an idea how will I continue this story...here's one hint....PROM! LOL 

I sacrificed my whole day rewriting this again and again... hopefully I'll update tommorow k. CYA LATER! :D