Short One-Shots (3rd person POV)

GD&VI; Drabbles/Oneshots/Poems/Songs

A/N: Hello! Its been awhile since I last updated because I was out of town, plus AFF was down... so here's 2 short one-shots. The first one is my attempt at being funny...yeah....XD I want to try angst again soon-

------------

 

"GD, hwaiting!"
"Hwangssabu must be so proud!"
"You look so strong, oppa!"

Seungri frowned. Jiyong was at it again, smiling shyly and bowing profusely. Damn him. Jiyong's arm muscles were displayed everywhere he traveled, like a new accessory. Girls flailed at the idiot.

Seungri shook his head at himself. He should have known not to lead Jiyong on. If you tell him he can't do something, he'll prove you wrong and give you whiplash from doing such a double-take at the results.

"Uh-oh. The maknae is sulking," TOP teased. BIGBANG was on a lunch break at a photo shoot and were lounging in the dressing room. Seungri sunk into his makeup chair and pouted his lips at his reflection in front of the vanity. He crossed his arms and dug his fingers into his sore biceps.

"Leave him alone, hyung," Youngbae warned.
"What the hell is the kid brooding over though?"

Silence. Everyone excluding Jiyong stared at the maknae. The leader scoffed, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Oh. Is this about another one of your stupid bets?"

Seungri buried his head into his hands while Jiyong chuckled, biting on his knuckles.

"That's a yes."

The dressing room corrupted with Jiyong's laughter and Seungri's complaining. TOP soon joined in on the laughing, his booming voice only further mocking the maknae.

"Haha! Dumb maknae! Why would you bet Jiyong that he couldn't grow muscles? Dumb!"

"Oh come on! You would have doubted too!" Seungri whined.

The two Seunghyuns continued to bicker as Daesung and Youngbae stared questioningly at their leader. The two most well-built in the group were judging the petite rapper.

"Jiyong hyung...how long ago did you two make this bet?"
"Are you the reason why Hwagssabu has been unavailable recently?"

The leader nodded and bowed his head. He was still beaming.

"I'm really sorry. I had to show Seungri his place."

"Show you my place?!! I'm the y one!" Seungri complained. Jiyong could only continue to laugh. Cocky maknae.

Seungri sunk lower into his chair. Youngbae looked concerned for Seungri.

"Seungriyah. What did you bet him?"

Seungri avoided the quiestion entirely. Jiyong smiled and walked over to wrap his arms around Seungri's neck in a light chokehold. The leader dug his chin into the top of the maknae's head.

"I get to publicly humiliate him," Jiyong teased. Seungri squeezed his eyes shut.

The maknae's life was going to be a living hell.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Most of the times when Jiyong walks around the airport with his ear buds in, he isn't actually listening to his music. He pretends to listen, but really he likes to concentrate on the sounds around him. He enjoys the frantic atmosphere of airports sometimes. He smiles inwardly to the screams of fan girls, chuckles under his breath when he hears things that he probably wasn't supposed to hear, and he even listens to the intercom announcements about terminal changes and such. He likes the movement and energy that surrounds him.

And secretly, he thinks of Seungri. He hopes his maknae is safe each and every time he travels by himself to Japan. Jiyong pays special attention to those flights announcements about Japan because of Seungri.

Jiyong just can't think of a life without Seungri. It would be like a diet off of everything sweet. Not being able to hear Seungri's voice, that voice that reminds him of honey, would be devastating. Everything would taste bland.

"Flight 225 from Fukuoka to Osaka has been delayed."

Jiyong gripped the phone and music player in his hand tightly. He didn't really know Seungri's schedule, but he was sure Seungri had said he was going to Osaka in a recent phone call. Jiyong suddenly felt paranoid. He wanted to talk with the manager walking with him inside the terminal but remembered all the cameras in his face. He had to keep his control for the press. A hand squeezed Jiyong's shoulder from behind him, and the hand belonged to Youngbae. Cameras flashed.

"Ji, its just a delay. I'm sure he's fine," Youngbae whispered. Jiyong could only nod his head. He quickened his pace and wanted to be out of the airport soon so he could call his maknae, so he his music to an old recording of that sweet honey voice that he loved and walked as fast as he could out of the terminal. For once, he actually was listening to music, and while it pained him that he was ignoring his fans, it pained him even more just thinking that he was wasting minutes that he could be spending talking to Seungri.

He turned around briefly and gave a quick wave to the fans before leaving. What no one saw was that his hand was shaking.