V-Day (One-Shot)

GD&VI; Drabbles/Oneshots/Poems/Songs

A/N: craziest, shortest one-shot I've ever written? I was trying to be funny, but then it turned into this....? Happy Valentines Day! <3

--------------------------------

Jiyong is just plain crazy sometimes. Pink hair? Its fashion. Rolling down slopes while sitting on a skateboard? Just for fun. Piercings and tattoos? He's bored.

Seungri thinks he's grown used to Jiyong's perks, but lately he wonders if maybe, just maybe, his hyung actually needs help.

"Yah! Maknae! Get up!"

Seungri wakes up from a mid-afternoon nap to a phone call from Jiyong. He sounds impatient, like he's tapping his toes against the floor, like he can't stay still. Seungri quickly rubs his eyes and shrugs, holding his phone outward a few inches from his face because he's accustomed to the elder barking at him.

"How did you know I was sleeping, hyung?"

"When are you not? Get up already."

Seungri pouts, even though he knows he can't be seen.

"Hyung! But you probably just got up yourself!"

"Nope, didn't sleep."

"What?!"

Jiyong chuckles into the reciever.

"How could I sleep when today is V Day?"

"V..?"

"You know! V Day! For Victory!"

Seungri stares blankly at his phone.

"Umm, hyung. Valentine's Day is-"

"Victory Day!"

"No, hyung. Really. V is for-"

"Victory! I said Seungri, Seungri, Seungri, Seungri! Damn it maknae, just come over to visit already!"

"But Valentine's Day is when girls-"

"I made chocolate."

"..."

"Are you coming or not?"

"..on my way."

--------

When Seungri arrives at Jiyong's apartment, all he can really smell is fresh-baked cookies and strawberry lotion.

"You took too long! The first batch is starting to get cold!"

Seungri is suddenly blinded by a blur of pinks and reds. In the kitchen hovering over a stove top dressed in some sort of ridiculous heart-printed fashion stands none other than Jiyong. He's wearing a ridiculous pink-feathered sun hat and red over-alls over a white v-neck. His socks are purple polka dots and his oven mittens are a flowery print. This is the girliest Seungri has seen Jiyong dress of his own will.

"Hyung, why are you-"

"Don't you dare look away!"

Jiyong takes a huge bite of a cookie and scrunches his eyebrows at Seungri.

"Umm. Hyung. Are you o-"

"Of course I'm okay! Its V-Day!"

"But why are you dressed like..."

Jiyong crosses his arms, slips off his mittens, and pouts at his maknae.

"What do you think? Its V Day. I made you chocolate chip cookies and I'm asking you to be my Victory."

Seungri stares wide-eyed at his hyung.

"You mean Valentine?"

"Aniyo! Yah! Will you be mine or not?"

Seungri continues to only stare as Jiyong puffs his cheeks in frustration and takes another bite of a cookie. Deciding to take the bait, Seungri at last closes off the space between them and eats the other half of the cookie that hangs out of Jiyong's mouth. Their lips almost touch, but Seungri has to chew and swallow first. He quickly pecks Jiyong's lips.

"What a dumb holiday, hyung. You didn't even have to act girly just because today is the day when girls-"

"Yah! Watch your words!" Jiyong scolds and rolls his shoulders in a rough, manly way. Seungri rolls his eyes and smiles.

"V Day or not, you know I'll always be your V."

Seungri flashes Jiyong a peace sign over his right eye in the cute way that he knows always works. Jiyong flings his arms over Seungri's shoulders and attacks the baby with butterfly kisses, and the taste of chocolate and cookie dough is as sweet and savory as Seungri's skin. Girly or not, this might just be Seungri's favorite holiday after all.