Weaknesses and Habits (Two Drabbles)

GD&VI; Drabbles/Oneshots/Poems/Songs

Seungri exists to embarrass his hyungs, and he loves it.

When he embarrasses Jiyong, the elder smiles and laughs. Seungri breathes for these moments. The leader has a habit of squatting down and playfully hitting him. Never does Jiyong retreat in shame; he only gets closer.

Seungri absolutely loves the attention. He's willing to mess things up just for the sake of his hyung's reactions.

Jiyong breathes in when he laughs, chuckling softly rather than cackling outwards. Sometimes his voice breaks at the end of his chuckles with a high squeal. Sometimes he covers his mouth, other times he bites his lips. Its a shy laugh, as if he's self-conscious.

In a way, Jiyong's smiles and laughs are his weak point. Seungri feels like he has control of those weak points. Seungri likes to exploit that weakness to others. He wants others to see the cautious, ever-aware Jiyong that G-Dragon will never portray.

For that very reason, Seungri exists. To tease, to embarrass.

Seungri cherishes that shy laugh, that chuckling squeaking voice.

---------------------------------------------------------

Seungri stumbles upon a rarity among Jiyong's many habits on a late night in November.

Seungri wakes up shivering in his bed. The nights have gotten colder and he didn't think he needed to wear sweatpants or flannel as pajamas yet. Its 2 a.m. when he wakes up and he stumbles around in the darkness of his dorm room to find a pair of pants in his dresser.

He notices a faint light through the cracks of his door. He knows its Jiyong staying up late to write songs. He knows he's awake. It then occurs to him that Jiyong could be cold right now as well, and he worries. He'll get yelled at for entering his room but he wants to see him and make sure he's warm.

"Hyung?"

Seungri knocks and pushes at the door before turning the handle because its one of Jiyong's rules. The maknae doesn't hear an objection, so he lets himself in and immediately catches his breath.

Jiyong is hunched over his desk, fast asleep with a pen gently dangled between his fingers. Beneath the soft curves of his cheeks is a sheet of paper with scribbled lyrics and notes.

Its rare for his hyung to fall asleep with unfinished lyrics. He must have been exhausted. Seungri stares for a moment, admiring Jiyong's features. He only has on shorts with a hoodie. His legs must be freezing.

Seungri is about to nudge him but his eyes find the words on the paper and he wants to smile. In the margins of each member's parts, he writes notes of how he wants the words to be sung. Things like inflections, crescendos, and pronunciations are scribbled frantically.

By Seungri's parts are hearts. Notes like "must be sung gently! Gentle maknae!" And "sweet Seungri!" are written in small font.

Seungri smiles and takes a moment to stop his heart from fluttering before finally awakening Jiyong.

"Yah, hyung. Its cold. Get up."

Jiyong groggily lifts himself up in his chair and looks cranky. Seungri hands him a pair of sweatpants he brought with him. With eyes still closed, Jiyong grabs the thick cotton material and quickly pulls them up over his shorts.

"Yaah~"

Seungri flinches. Jiyong is going to yell at him.

"Yes?"

Jiyong opens his eyes, as best he can, to acknowledge Seungri.

"Thank you."

Seungri feels relieved.

"Okay, I'll leave now."

Jiyong nods and is already back at concentrating at the work on his desk as if nothing happened.

Seungri excuses himself and doesn't even mind that Jiyong won't let him stay. He got to see a rare Jiyong, and he was there to comfort him. Its warmer now. Seungri isn't cold anymore.

-------------------------

A/N: fluff~ oh how I've missed fluff~ so yeah, back to updating. :3