This Isn't An Affair, Part Two (Sequel)[One-Shot]

GD&VI; Drabbles/Oneshots/Poems/Songs

A/N: aaagh, well, I was suddenly in the mood to write a sequel so..yeah. This takes place about 5 years after the end of TIAA. Fluff time. :3

------------------------------------

"Hyun Suk, play nice."

The three year-old boy pouts his small lips and crosses his arms over his patent-leather bomber jacket. Yes, he's spoiled but his parents taught him all about manners.

Jiyong gives Hyun Suk one of his influential glares and the boy immediately stops playing with his drum kit and asks the two year-old girl dressed in a sparkly green skirt sitting next to him if she wants to play with him. She's shy, but she nods.

"Min-Ah, look. He's offering you a drum stick."

She looks. Hyun Suk waves it at her.

Jiyong smiles as Min-Ah picks up the stick and starts beating on the drums with Hyun Suk.

"Seungriyah, your daughter is too cute."

Seungri smiles smugly and pulls at his collar and tie. Jiyong takes a moment off from watching the kids to stare at Seungri. His business suit is top-class. He's aged well, now more successful than ever with Seungri Academy. Jiyong, meanwhile, is still producing music and is a joint-holder of YG. The elder's recording studio got upgraded and now the room that was once the old studio has become a play room. He keeps small drum sets and recorder whistles in there along with the coloring books and doll houses. The kids love it.

"Is that Hyun Suk's favorite jacket? He's always wearing it," Seungri muses.

Jiyong nods.

"He says its because Dad picked it out for him."

Seungri laughs and Min-Ah is giggling too. Hyun Suk is pouting again.

"Oh no. He has your pout."

Jiyong chuckles and fixes his cardigan back into the right alignment.

"He has the attitude of Eun Mi."

"Omma!" says Hyun Suk, as if on cue. Jiyong hushes him.

"She'll be here soon to pick you up, ok? No fussing." Jiyong says the last sentence in English. Hyun Suk nods.

"Good boy," Seungri whispers in English, much more perfected than his BIGBANG days.

"Do you have time to hang here tonight?"

Seungri looks up at the ceiling and is counting something on his fingers.

"Yeah, I can hang. I'll have to be back home in three hours to help Haneul put her to bed though."

"That's fine."

Jiyong reaches out an arm lazily in front of Seungri and the younger takes it. They smile and hold hands as they continue to make small talk.

"Chingu!"

Min-Ah is staring at her dad with Jiyong. She's giggling again.

"Ne, chingu! Isn't that right, Jiyong?" Seungri smiles. Jiyong smirks.

"Yeah, we'll call it that."

"Chingu," Min-Ah repeats as she takes her own hand and wraps it around Hyun Suk's arm still holding a drum stick.

Seungri wants to protest, but Jiyong starts cackling, hunching over in his office chair.

"Oh, she knows what it means alright!" Jiyong is gripping his stomach with his free arm.

Seungri simply stares back and forth from their kids to his own hand in Jiyong's grasp. Jiyong looks up at him, straightening himself up, and smiles the largest, toothiest grin that Seungri hasn't seen from him in a long time.

"Its okay," Jiyong whispers, swinging their hands freely. "Chingu," he says endearingly. Seungri smiles back, and Eun Mi enters the room to pick up her son. Min-Ah looks like she might cry when she has to let go of Hyun Suk's hand, and Seungri knows the feeling.

"Chingu," Seungri says back to Jiyong, and he doesn't let go.