Suite Talk (One-Shot)

GD&VI; Drabbles/Oneshots/Poems/Songs

Jiyong had grown tired of Seungri praising him all the time. Jiyong didn't deserve to be put on a pedestal. He would never call himself a musical genius. He was only a creative person, someone who loved imagery and art and photography and fashion and music. That was all.

"Yah. Seungri."

The band had just finished a concert and were back inside their hotel in another foreign land. Jiyong grabbed Seungri's wrist as they were in the elevator on their way to the seventh floor. Once the doors opened out into the hallway of rooms with lemon anti-bacterial cleaner-scented carpets, Jiyong jerked Seungri's wrist and walked ahead of him, making the maknae follow and stumble behind. Jiyong quickly swiped in his key at his designated suite and pulled Seungri into the room with him.

"Hyung?"

Jiyong set down his card key on the dark mahogany dresser, right next to the huge plasma television screen.

"Seungriyah. I need to have a talk with you."

Jiyong started pulling and twisting off his rings and bracelets and placed them on his night stand by the alarm clock and old-fashioned telephone. Seungri simply stared as Jiyong continued to take off the things that sparkled and glistened against his tanned skin.

"So go ahead and start talking then."

Jiyong sighed and moved onto slipping off his black studded Chrome Hearts jacket, hanging it in the small closet across from the room's bathroom. All that was left on his torso was his black tank top.

"I'm not..."

He slid his fingers through his own hair and clenched at the bundles that were sticky and thick with hair spray.

"I'm not...what you keep saying I am, okay?"

Seungri decided to sit at the edge of the king bed, not sure how to respond. Jiyong walked over to the bed to sit next to him. The elder took the maknae's right hand into his own grasp and rested the hand on his chest, just a little damp still with sweat.

"Do you feel it, Seungri? I have a heart beating there, right?"

Seungri looked confused, but didn't back away.

"Of course, hyung."

"Good. I have a heart. I sweat. I'm human, okay?"

Jiyong placed his other hand on top of Seungri's other hand, making creases and wrinkles into the white bed sheets.

"So stop looking at me like I could walk on water, okay? I'm not a genius."

Seungri nodded.

"I'm sorry hyung, I know."

"Then why do you keep messing up and saying things like that in front of the audience?"

Seungri bit his lip and thought about it, staring at his shoes.

"With you...I think I get caught up in the moment. I don't mean to say it, but...I do anyway."

"Then stop it."

Seungri then lifted his eyes to stare at the hand that was still resting against Jiyong's chest.

"Its not that easy, hyung."

"Why not?"

"Because..."

Seungri bent down to rest his head against Jiyong's chest. He sighed deeply and listened to the elder's heartbeat.

"Because I like you too much. I like sharing that feeling with the others...because, well, I'm a V.I.P too."

Jiyong rolled his eyes and clucked his tongue against his teeth.

"Aish, maknae. That's not an excuse."

Seungri then broke out into a random chorus, softly singing,"I'm so sorry but I love you~"

Jiyong pushed the maknae off of him and started laughing. Seungri rolled around in the bed and tried getting up, but Jiyong held him down again by the wrists.

"Gosh, you're such a cheese ball."

He kissed Seungri's cheek and let him escape from his hold.

Before Seungri could turn the door handle to return to his own room, Jiyong called out softly.

"Just be more careful with your words from now on, okay?"

Seungri smiled and nodded, and then he was gone, whistling down the hallway.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Fluff again~ umm...I really want to try writing a "request fic" for someone. Would any of you be interested in giving me a gri one-shot request for me to write about? It could be AU or or whatever~ Its ok if no one's interested, just curious~ XP