Fic Request #1 (One-Shot)

GD&VI; Drabbles/Oneshots/Poems/Songs

A/N: Fic request for aieru_amie <3

Jealous!Ji featuring Kazuya from KAT-TUN. Umm, so...this might be boring. I hope its not disappointing. ><;

-----------------------------

Japan was lonely. The nightlife was vibrant, the streets were clean, and the music was just what Seungri loved- techno/electric, dance, fun, y. There were always people to see and things to do, but it seemed somewhat superficial. So many formalities, so much respect and loyalty. It still felt foreign.

At the end of the day after countless hours spent on doing his best to entertain the Japanese on hosting shows, gags, and interviews, Seungri would have nothing to do but return to his one-bedroom apartment. On the days where he wasn't as tired, he'd play soccer with friends or go to a dance club and find someone to interact with. On other days, he'd make calls to Korea.

Jiyong would never pick up.

It was a rather quiet night when Seungri finally gave up on trying to call him again. He was lonely, he just wanted someone to talk to. It was a Wednesday evening and Seungri had just finished taking a shower after a long day at work. He still had energy, so he thought he'd go find a new club to explore. There was a luxurious popular club for celebrities that he was especially interested in at the heart of Tokyo, so he pulled some strings with some friends and was able to pass by the club bouncers. After carefully combing his hair and pulling on a striped blazer over a white button-down, he left his lonely apartment and hired a driver to take him away.

In a dark, crowded lounge area at the back of the club was where Seungri happened to meet Kamenashi Kazuya, a laid-back man with wide, hooded eyes, thin eyebrows, and almost shoulder-length honey-colored hair that framed his face in soft layers. Seungri absolutely knew who he was. He was a little star-struck at first, simply sneaking peeks at the KAT-TUN member from across the lounge.

Minute by minute, Seungri would quietly step closer to the black leather sofa that the celebrity was sitting in. At some point, Seungri was found out.

"Aren't you VI-san?"

Seungri was startled and almost dropped his glass of bourbon.

"Ah, Kamenashi-san, you know who I am?"

The elder smiled and bowed his head. Seungri stepped closer to the sofa and was guided to sit by him.

The nervousness eventually faded and conversation came easily. Time got away from them and Seungri's cheeks hurt from so much laughter. Kazuya was very kind to him and they exchanged phone numbers. Sometimes they'd plan out places to meet for lunch just to talk.

On a rainy late afternoon, Seungri met up with Kazuya in a small family-owned okonomiyaki restaurant. Seungri finally received a text message from Jiyong as they were eating. He sighed and didn't reply.

It was there that Seungri told Kazuya about Jiyong, about how he was a little lonely. Kazuya nodded.

"I'm sure GD-san has wanted to talk to you before. You seem close. Don't let things like work or rumors get in the way."

Seungri met Kazuya's eyes, and there was an understanding there. It was unexpected. Kazuya continued to talk about his long, deep friendship with his bandmate Jin Akanishi and how hard it was sometimes to work on solo promotions without him or hear nasty rumors about Kazuya and Jin as a pair. Kazuya understood Seungri, it was as simple as that. Kazuya rested his hand over Seungri's forearm over the table and pat it lightly. Seungri smiled.

Two days later, a publication of a popular Japanese gossip magazine was released. There was a photograph of Seungri and Kazuya eating and laughing at the okonomiyaki restaurant. There was another photograph of them walking out of a club together.

The article title was ridiculous. Comments online were just as outrageous. They were just friends who happened to meet up and talk every now and then.

When Seungri returned back to Korea, Jiyong pulled him by the ear during lunch break at the YG studio. The cafeteria was too quiet. Seungri wondered if Jiyong's mood had anything to do with it. Seungri was pulled out into the hallways, just outside the public restrooms. Jiyong checked inside the bathroom first to see if it was empty, then shoved Seungri inside with him. Jiyong had to control his voice so that it wouldn't echo against the tiles.

"So you had fun in Japan?"

Jiyong kept his face expressionless, but Seungri could easily notice the fire behind Jiyong"s dark eyes.

"I did."

Jiyong twitched an eyebrow.

"With that Kamenashi guy?"

Seungri smiled.

"He's a nice guy."

"So I saw," Jiyong coldly replied, "I've seen the pictures."

Jiyong pulled at Seungri's ear again.

"Ayayayaa! Hyung, let go!"

"Not until you tell me the truth."

Jiyong's jaw was tense.

"The truth about..?"

"The pictures! The articles!"

Jiyong kept his grip on Seungri's ear, now red from all the abuse.

"Hyung..."

Jiyong's eyes, Seungri noticed, were getting watery.

"Hyung, are you jealous?"

Jiyong grit his teeth.

"Just answer my question!"

Seungri couldn't help but to smile brightly, only making Jiyong abuse his ear again.

"Jiyong hyung is jeeeeaalous!"

"Maknae!!"

Jiyong's cheeks and ears were flushed pink and he bit at his bottom lip. Seungri playfully smiled again.

"We're just friends, hyung. Honest."

The elder finally released his maknae.

"Be careful around him."

"Hyung!!"

Jiyong Seungri's cheek with his thumb and planted a kiss on Seungri's lips.

"I'm serious. I don't like sharing you with too many people."

"Then you should have answered my calls!"

Jiyong rolled his eyes and Seungri rubbed at his ear. They bickered about Jiyong being too stringent all the way back to their recording studio, the ever-unchanging cat and mouse duo.