Drabbles/One-Shots GD POV

GD&VI; Drabbles/Oneshots/Poems/Songs

Alone in Paris

"I just need to give us space."

I was devastated. I invited Seungri to come to Paris with me, but he declined. He said something about staying in Japan for promotions but I wasn't really listening.

It was more like he made these schedules for Japan to get away from me. I guess we got too close.

"Paris...Just us two...There's too many problems with it, hyung..."

"Yeah," I tried to agree with him. I wouldn't plead with him. It was too late.

"Maybe some day, okay? When we're retired and no one cares about us..."

"But Seungri...Don't you want us always together? Forever BIGBANG, making music?"

"Time will change, Jiyong."

And so, I flew to Paris by myself. I walked the streets, inspired by all of the everyday fashion, got my hair dyed to try to brighten my mood...But I was lonely. Fashion and music everywhere but no one I loved to experience it with me.

I talked with some Parisian girls after a fashion show. They spoke English with a thick accent, but I understood enough. One of the women kept eying me. Her green eyes sparkled under her long lashes. Her red-stained lips looked tempting.

I gave in and invited her to my hotel.

I woke up the next morning with regret.

 

 


---
 

Marriage

 

We always knew the day would come.
Marriage.
In interviews, I always would say that I could see myself getting married and raising a family first. G-Dragon the Romantic. I would make a great father, everyone would say.

And yet here I am, a guest at Seungri's wedding. No, he wasn't the first to get married in BIGBANG. Of all people, it was my best friend Youngbae who got married first. Its funny how the world works.

And of course I was just as torn at Youngbae's wedding as I am with Seungri's.

I am currently single. I just don't have time for romance right now. Teddy and I are YG's main producers, and I'm currently working on building my own training/entertainment company for aspiring artists. Don't get me wrong though. I love what I do.

"Jiyong hyung, thank you so much for coming!"

I turned around to see my maknae offering me a glass of champagne. He was clothed in an all-white groom's tuxedo and he had grown his hair out a bit, slicking it back. His lips turned up into that cute smile that was once only mine. Damn, we were already at the reception? The whole wedding was a blur. Or rather, all I could see was a blue through my watering eyes.

I was fine now. I was used to hiding these things from Seungri. Taking the champagne from him, I swung my free arm around his shoulders and smiled back at him.

"Beautiful wedding, Seungri. Everything is beautiful," I told him, patting his back.

He looked down at the floor and smiled humbly.

"I owe it to my Best Man," he told me, patting my back.

I was Youngbae's Best Man too, by the way. I had learned a lot through Youngbae's wedding, so things flowed by much more easily this time. I knew my duties.

A light, feathery female voice joined in on us. Seungri's beautiful wife poked him in the arm and told him it was time to cut the cake. I nodded at Seungri and let the couple walk hand-in-hand to the breath-taking white tiered cake.

I watched them from afar, stuffing cake into each other's mouths, laughing, spreading icing on each other's noses. More laughing. A kiss. Clapping.

Seungri turned his attention from his wife just for a moment and gave me another one of those cute smiles.

A tear escaped my eyes, and I smiled back at him.