Finally!!!!

You Got Me

 

Sports day!

 

 

Yabu-kun’s POV

 

 

Yatta!

 

 

Today is the day of the sports day!!

 

 

I’ve never experience one before so I’m super excited! Tanoshimi!

 

 

I went around the school. Yabu-kun immediately left when we arrived the school. He seems to be on a hurry.

 

 

So many booths. Every club prepared something unique. The science club held the Marriage Booth. The Math Club was on the Handcuffs Booth. There’s also this dedication booth where you can dedicate a song with message to someone and it would be heard all around the school. But the best of all held by the Student council is the Jail Booth. Earlier, Yabu-kun made me wear an organization shirt so I wouldn’t be caught in the Jail Booth. Pretty lucky huh?

 

 

I was walking and walking until I felt hungry. I was looking for the other booths. I found a place where they sell an apple coated with chocolate. It was so delicious. Too bad you didn’t get to taste it. I also bought taiyaki. The fish like bread with custard in it.

 

 

I sat on the bench. Eating by myself because Yabu-kun left me. He’s really mean ne?

 

 

Then someone sat beside me.

 

 

“Konnichiwa!” Yamada-kun said brightly.

 

 

“Konnichiwa!” I replied.

 

 

“Why are you alone?” He asked handing me a cloud of cotton candy.

 

 

“WAH! Arigatou! Yabu-kun left me earlier. He seemed to busy. Again.” I said.

 

 

I remember that we just had our fight which led to my fever and then he’s doing this again!

 

 

“Don’t worry Koharu-chan. This time he’s busy because of a different reason. A better one. Trust me.” He said. Then smiled.

 

 

“Okay.” I said. Better one? What could it be?

 

 

“By the way, don’t forget the talent competition.” He stood up.

 

 

“ It would be at 2:00 pm. Don’t be late! You’re very important there!” he said as he go away.

 

 

“Why would I be important there? I’m not going to participate!”

 

 

“He’ll be waiting for you!” He said then waved.

 

 

As if he will. He even left me here alone just to do something I don’t know then he’s going to wait for me? Are you kidding?

 

 

“Ja ne!” I shouted back.

 

 

*sigh* It’s already 1:30.

 

 

What should I do? I have 30 minutes left.

 

 

Maybe I should go there early.

 

 

I went to the gymnasium as fast as possible.

 

 

It’s just 1:30 and it’s already ¾ full. What’s with this talent competition?

 

 

Others brought placards and banners with them. I saw one saying “YABU-KUN! UR THE BEST! PLEASE MARRY ME!”

 

 

WTF? Marry you? No way! He’s mine! MINE!MINE!MINE!

 

 

Finally it’s about to begin. I was 7 rows away from the stage and still, alone. I was in the middle part.

   

Actually, I'm exactly in the middle. I met Neji-kun (he’s one of the organizers of the event) when I entered the gymnasium and he said that Yabu-kun reserved a place for me.

 

 

The contestants are going to perform according to the number they drew and the host announced the sequence of performance. Yabu-kun is third.

 

 

The first one to perform is Chloe from class C. Her name doesn’t sound Japanese right? He’s from Sydney. A transferee. She has a very good voice! And she’s very beautiful too!. Yabu-kun has a great competitor. She sang Angel’s Cry by Mariah Carey.

 

 

The next one is from Class E. I forgot his name. He did some fire dancing in the stage so we all jerked when the poi slipped from his hand. Thank God no one was hurt. The fire was fastly dissolved.

 

 

And now, it’s Ichi-kun’s turn.

 

 

Yabu-kun went out of the curtains and all the girls screamed.

 

 

I didn’t know he has a lot of fans. I know he’s a kingka but I didn’t expect him to be this famous with his attitude.

 

 

He tapped the microphone and said,

 

 

“Konnichiwa Minna-san. This song is dedicated to girl I’ve known not for a long time but had been close to me for a very short time.”

 

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~~!!” The gymnasium shouted.

 

 

What?! He’s dedicating his song to another girl?! He met someone not for a long time but had been close to him? Maybe he met some girl earlier and then they’ve been very close! Aish! He’d been flirting with that short time?

 

 

AH!! He’s annoying! He picks me up in the morning and walks me home at night. I thought he was courting me and now THIS?

 

 

“I think she knows who she is but maybe not because she’s pretty dumb.” He said laughing a little.

 

 

Aish. If she’s dumb then you should dump her! BAkA!

 

 

 “Anata wa hontou ni kakkoi desu!” [you’re so cool!] one of his fans shouted.

 

 

“Please marry me!” Another one said.

 

 

“Yabu-kun I’ll give you everything!” another one shouted.

 

 

I’m getting pissed with all of this.

 

 

I don’t want to hear this anymore.

 

 

I turned my back. I decided to walk out of the gym when Yabu-kun talked.

 

 

“Koharu-chan this is for you.”

 

I quickly turned and caught him staring at me.

 

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE by Bruno Mars

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay?
I say

 

It’s like the one that happened in the classroom.

 

 

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

 

We were staring at each other’s eyes as if nothing else surrounds us.

 

 

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so y
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

 

I was too focused looking at him that I didn’t notice the images projected at his back.

It’s my pictures.

My picture the first time I went to his house. I mean mansion.

The time when we’re doing our research.

 

FLASHBACK

 

When I'm done.. I stretched my arms and saw a glimpse of Koharu-san's face.......I tried to avoid looking again but I can't stop myself..I stared at her for how many minutes..

 

She's.......

 

She's.........

  

She's gorgeous....

 

Then I slapped myself for thinking something like that..

 

Then I stared at her again...

 

She was still sleeping deeply...

  

Then I decided to take pictures of her at different angles...

 

I was laughing hard while doing that.. 

  

She's always scratching her nose..

 

Then.. Then...Then.. she almost fell!!!!!! XDDDD

 

If I didn't catch her and returned her to her sleeping position... 

 

..After the pictorial... It was almost 10 pm.. so I decided to wake her.... 

 

"Hey..wake up.. Koharu-san.. Wake up.. It's already 10 pm!!" I said while shaking her..,

 

END OF FLASHBACK

My face at different angles. But all the shots is great. Even though I’m sleeping you can still see the beauty in every shot. It’s not that I’m complimenting myself but it’s really beautiful.

 

 

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so y
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

The next ones are my pictures when I was doing my homework. I was so haggard at that time. I didn’t notice that Akira-chan was taking pictures of me.

 

 

And the next ones are our moments in the classroom. The reporting. The worksheets. Our quarrels. Fights and everything. I’m happy to remember it all. It’s Amazing.

 

 

 

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are, yeah

 

The audience are waving their hands as he sing. They can feel the message that he wants to send. And I can feel it too.

 

 

As the music reaches its end, he walked towards me and the audience made a way.

 

 

“Just the way you are..”

 

 

We stared at each other for a few seconds.

 

 

“Pyon-pyon, I mean Koharu-chan, I know it’s pretty fast but..” he said.

 

 

“But what?” I asked.   

 

                                 

“I’ve been loving you too long.”

 

 

If you only knew how I have loved you since the day we met.

 

 

I stayed quiet as he pull something from his pocket and showed it to me.

 

 

A necklace.

 

B00601283.jpg

And the next words he said made the world stop.

 

 

“I love you. Can you be my girlfriend?” he asked.

 

 

The audience gasped.

 

 

I don’t know what to say.

 

I’ve been waiting for this.

 

I was about to tell him too.

 

But I have doubts.

 

Would he hurt me again?

 

He won’t.

 

Would he be willing to do sacrifices?

 

In my side yes I would. But what if he can’t?

.

I have to take risks.

 

I love him and he loves me back.

 

What else matters?

 

NOTHING.

 

“I love you too Ichi-kun. And..” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes. I’d love to be your girlfriend.” I added.

 

 

 

 

 

And with that, the gymnasium was filled with celebration.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

A/N 

Helllllo...

 

And Finally, They're together!!! YEY!!!

 

Please don't be a silent reader.. 

 

PLEASE GIVE LOTS OF LOVE AND COMMENTS!! Please tell me what you feel about this chapter :D

 

-------------Nathypipz ^_^v