9

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

"Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun, but call me Seunghyun." I offered my hand.

"Well Seunghyun, I'm Hani, Lee Hani. I prefer to be called Hani." She shook my hand.

The minute both skin touches, they could feel that familiar warm feeling. They could tell their bodies hungry for each other. It's like they were made for each other.

******

Seohyun never have much interest in partying or alcohol but she tries to enjoy the mood. She starts to feel restless since she was busy with work, moving in with her unnies and making her parents proud. At times she felt dilemma trying to live her life like she wants to and living the life her parents wants her to. She sigh and took a seat at the porch. She closed her tired eyes and felt the cool soft breeze calms her down.

"Is the seat taken?" a mischievous voice asks broke her thoughts.

"No." She simply answered and watch the young man sat opposite her. He did not even ask her if her could join her. He roughly sat on the bench and roughly placed a plate of food next to him. His actions intrigues her, she studied him like a book. Multiple ear piercings on his right ear. Short jet black hair. Dressed casually smart and his speech is rather rough.

"You read books?" he pointed at the book which is on her lap.

"Yes I do." She replied.

"Cool. What you reading?" he asks.

"It's not really interesting." Seohyun looked down on to her lap. She love reading self-help books or documentary.

"Oh... I read Self-help books. Mostly how to make more money and have better luck." he says.

"Really? I thought most guys..."

"Don't read," he finished the sentence for her,"my hyungs sometimes make fun of me you probably think its ridiculous too."

"No! I mean its good that you are reading. It helps you to-"

"Widen your thoughts,"he did it again,"Care for some? It's my favorite."

"Me too!" Seohyun gladly took the other half of the warm sweet potato. Their hands touched and his violet eyes glows.

"You have very beautiful eyes." Seohyun complimented.

"Ani, you're much more beautiful." he broke a smile.

Seohyun felt her heart beats faster and her stomach twirl. 'Omo... Why am I feeling like this?' she thought,'Maybe I caught Tae Unnie's virus?'

"Seohyun ar~ Sica and I are leaving." a tall lady interrupted.

"Araso, give me a minute Gummy Unnie." Seohyun informs,"Mianeh, I have to see my unnies out. It's very nice to have a chat with you erm..."

"Seungri. Victory or V.I for short," he waved,"And its nice to see you ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter