14

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

You kicked ITs claw as hard as you could but it did not budge instead IT throws you on the wet hard floor. You screamed and cried in pain knowing your right shoulder is dislocated due to the impact. IT then crawled on top of you. Growling. ITs tongue you, tasting you before devouring. IT opened its mouth but suddenly IT stopped and backed away in fear. You turned your head to what made IT so afraid and it was....

******

It was... HIM. 

His electrifying green and blue eyes glows. Every step he took forward the hideous creature took a step back. IT growled fiercely instead and without warning it launched itself towards HIM. With just a snap from his finger, the creature burned in black flames and disappeared.

You are speechless not even a single sound coming out from your mouth. His electrifying green and blue eyes are now locked at you. He took a step forward to you but this time it was you who slowly backed away. HIS eyes soften somehow hurt.

"Se-Seu-"

You turned your head when you heard Seohyun scream came from the mansion. When you turned back HE disappeared.

~~

Earlier on in the mansion...

'Don't tell me they went outside?' Taeyeon got worried. She took out her phone to call Hani but there was no signal. She shut it back and locked it. The minute she turned her back her loud scream is heard in the entire house.

Taeyeon dropped her phone and ran for her life. That THING chased her down and ITs claws striking on everything and anything. Thank goodness for being a DANSHIN she easily dodges it. She ran to the living room but something caught hold her cardigan causing her to fall. She kicked the THING hard and scrambled under the living room couch.

But the THING got hold onto her left ankle, ITs grip tightened making her wince in pain. She kicked IT with every last strength she has and IT let go. Taeyeon got up but limping instead. She turned and she saw 3 of those THINGS in the dark. ITs eyes locked onto her.

Taeyeon backed up until her back is against the wall. There is nowhere she can escape. Tears came out from her eyes knowing her fate.

The fire in the fireplace next to her st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter