30

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

"Hyunseung I will kill you." Seunghyun spat.

Daesung appeared next to him almost striking him but Daesung was sent flying to the other side of the room.

3 huge creatures appeared,"Kill my brothers." Hyunseung ordered.

******

Hyunseung watched his brothers being thrown around by 3 Juggernauts on the hard floor and the walls.

"You're getting weak my brothers." his laughter echoes the room. His pitch black eyes watches his brothers beaten on the ground. Hyunseung felt excited and he wants more of it.

"All of you sickened me!" He roared,"How can a Devil fall for such pathetic beings?!"

"They're nothing but toys for us to play with!" Hyunseung adds.

By this time the boys had enough. Their electric eyes turn to red and pitch black. Black markings appear on their skin and their nails sharpened. Hyunseung hissed as he watched his creation, Juggernauts and taken down one by one. Now it just left him and his brothers. Without any hesitation, Seunghyun, Taeyang, Jiyong, Daesung and Seungri launched at him. But he disappeared.

"Split up." Seunghyun ordered.

~~~

Seungri walked through the quiet hallway. Only his footsteps could be heard. Right now all he can think of is saving HER. He miss her alot. He enjoys watching her reading books with full concentration. Even when she is busy working in the office, Seungri would lie down on her office couch just watching her. The way her nose flare when she is angry. Her smile and he always likes the way she called his name. Apart from her prim and proper lifestyle, he also love her stubbornness and her determination. Seungri fastened his pace and scan through every room.

Minutes later he heard sobbing and faint screaming. With a blink of an eye, he found her. But the sight he saw hurts him. Trapped in a barrier, Seohyun is crying and repeatedly saying "It hurts."

"Seohyun..." he called out for her but she did not hear him.

Seungri winced as he walked through the barrier. Smoke emits out from his body but that did not stop him.

"Seohyun! Seohyun!" he shook her but she is still not awake.

'!' Seungri cursed, 'I have to get her out from this before she goes insane!'

Seungri's index fingernail grew sharp.

"Mianeh." He apologized to Seohyun and took her hand.

His sharp nail cuts her palm and her red blood flows out. He then did the same to him. But his blood is pure black. Seungri clenched his fist and his black blood drops onto her wounded palm. Both blood mixed together. He then drinks it from her palm and kissed her on her lips. The blood that he drank pours down .

Year 1900s...

This was not Seungri's first walk on Earth. It was countless. Seungri followed his brothers footsteps manipulating and making use of the humans. As for Seungri, he love the company of women. They willing to throw themselves on him.

Seungri was not in the mood for this 'toys' which was strange to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter