36

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is still a continuation of Chapter 34 & 35. It's abit long so please enjoy!!

Recap

The 5 boys did not notice their joyous announcement is overheard. He clenched his fists tight and his red eyes glowed with anger and hatered towards his brothers the the humans they fell for.

"So when can we meet our sister-in-law?" Seungri cheekily asks.

"Wait. There's one more thing. I'm....." Seunghyun's voice trailed off.

******

"... I'm... I'm going to be a father..." Seunghyun adds.

"Say what?!" Jiyong got up and hugged Seunghyun upon hearing the great news.

"Double congratulations hyung!" Taeyang hugged him next.

"This is unbelievable!" Daesung says.

"I'm so excited!" Seungri adds.

The boys got ecstatic hearing the news except for one. "You are so foolish my brothers." he muttered before disappearing.

 

The boys decided to get the girls gather and get to know each other. After all, you all will be family. You got to know the girls and got connected to them very well. You girls felt like sisters already. One by one each couple moved into the mansion. It's not that you mind, but you prefer it that way. Even Seunghyun too. He worries a lot if he left you alone in the big mansion. With the girls around, you will not feel alone and unprotected.

"Unnie I have to head off to school first." Tiffany bid you goodbye before leaving the mansion.

"I'll be spending a night at my parents place. Unnie please take care ok." Taeyeon hugged you goodbye.

"Unnie I'm meeting Seungri oppa for a while. I'll buy some sweet potatoes for you." Seohyun informs you.

"Unnie, I'll be home late since I have night dance practice." Yuri says.

 

He knows he have to settle everything by today. He could care less of the repercussions he'll face later. His red eyes glows and he transformed. He have watched and stalked his preys for months. Now it's time to set the plan in motion.

He spotted his first victim. He smirked and leaned against the pink cherry blossom tree.

"Kang Daesung what are you doing here?!" he heard her she yelling from afar but he remained quiet.

"Are you alright?" He did not reply to her and just watched her approached him.

"You're eyes are red! What happened? Are you in trouble?!" He pulled her close to him and hugged her. His wicked smile could be seen clearly.

"Dae-Daesung?" her voice gotten confused.

"Dae-" She was cut off.

He let her go and watched her fall on the grass. He grinned seeing her speechless. He just walked towards her and yanked the knife out from her. She looked at the blood on her hands and looked back at him. He love seeing their expressions prior to death. He her blood off his blade before tossing the knife into the bushes.

"Dae...sung..." He watched her calling for him on her last breath.

"One down 4 to go." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter