27

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

A small boy stood near a tree looking up. Tiffany looked at what he is seeing. A pink balloon got stuck at the tree branch.

"Noona will get it for you." she says and the small boy just nods his head. 

It did not need much effort, just a little hop and she easily grabbed the string.

"Here-" but the boy was not there anymore.

Tiffany looked around but there was no one. She felt a tug on her coat. Before she turned to see who it was, the last thing she saw is pure darkness.

******

Your apprentices watch you drew a sketch of a jewelry on the spot for a customer.

They watched you adding in specific designs and colors as described by the customer. Within 5-10 mins, the design is done and you handed it to the customer to see if he is satisfied.

"Ooh... I like it." He says and a smile could be seen.

"Wah... You're lucky if she says 'yes'." Bom sat down next to you.

"I know she will," you say,"Ooh... Bommie Omma I can't believe our 'Son' is finally a grown man."

"Hani omma I was so worried he'll grow up old and lonely." Bom and you playfully teasing him.

"Ya! I don't know if she'll say yes to it." He starts to get worried.

"Oppa, don't worry about it. You have no idea how long she have waited for this." you patted his back.

"Oppa, if you don't want to go through another series of blind dates make sure she say 'YES'!" Bom says.

"Araso," He stood up,"Thanks girls!" The three of you hugged.

"Teddy oppa! Fighting!" Bom and you cheered him.

Yes, THE Teddy is finally getting married to none other than BoA unnie. After series of blind dates and finally an angel manages to sneak into his heart. For a 30-something year old man, he still have his charm and good looks.

 

"Noona, stalker alert." Baekhyun whispered to you as he walk pass your desk.

Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter