7

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

The party is going very well. The food is delicious, the music is upbeat and the mood is fun. Until....

******

"Tiffany!" a familiar voice erks her ears.

"Don't look now it's Mr-I-am-the-one-for-you is heading to you fast." CL informs fany.

"Urgh.. Can't he just leave me alone." fany mumbled and CL chuckled at her reaction.

"Hey beautiful.. Miss me?" Siwon flirted. 'What a cheesy pick up line is that?' fany thought to herself.

"Um, no siwon I don't miss you because you're not my boyfriend." Fany emphasized the boyfriend part.

"I can be if you want me to be." He flirted and so is his eyes as he checks other female guests in the house,"So are you up for tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" she is confused.

"Our date." he lean in close to her ear. Fany controlled every fiber of muscles in her from punching the daylights out of this guy.

"Minaeh Siwon-shii, I have a very important thing to do." she gritted through her teeth and stepped back from him.

"And what would that be so important than to meet-the-great-and-handsome-me?" he asked.

'Aish! I need a good excuse! I can't use CL, she's flying off to France tomorrow.' fany thought.

But something or someone caught her eye. She tilted her head and saw a young man handsomely dressed at the corner of the room. His blond hair and piercing light yellowish-brown eyes stare at her. He took a slip of his drink as he watched her.

"You know him?" Siwon asked looking at the man who caught her attention.

"Y-Yes." Fany lied and walked towards the man.

"Siwon-shii, this is my friend..." Fany's voice trailed off. 'Omo! I don't even know his name!' fany slapped herself mentally.

"Daesung, Kang Daesung." The man says.

"I met Dae-oppa back when I was in the States. It's his first time here in Seoul so I'm showing him around tomorrow." fany linked her arms with Daesung.

"I'll join you." siwon unashamedly says.

"Ya! They have alot to talk about and to catching up to do. You don't fit in their conversation." CL backed you up and dragged the guy away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter