23

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

Their attention moved towards the mansion when they heard the sounds of the girls laughing. Each of the boys can't help but to smile. Sweet memories flooded in their mind recalling the moments when they once lived in the mansion together.

******

Seohyun leaned back on her office chair. She closed her tired eyes to rest. Just a few days absent from work and the manuscripts have already pilled up on her desk. She recalls the recent events that had happened. Being hunted down by unknown beings, her 22 years of life almost ended on that fateful night and to know she is someone's fiancee is a bit too much. It's not that she hated the male species, its just that the interest is not there yet. She felt if being tied to someone it will slow her down. Being 22 and an editor of a book publisher, she felt she have more goals to accomplish. But right now is a bit of a detour for her.

"You could use a little break you know." a mischievous voice broke her thoughts.

"You should not be here." Seohyun says rather calmly and the figure approached her desk.

"Here." He placed it on her desk,"Don't worry its not from hell." 

Seohyun cautiously unwrapped the packaged cloth.

"You did this?" Seohyun asked.

"I had help..." He runs his hand through his short hair.

"You don't like it? Don't worry everything is fresh and natural." His glowing violet eyes looked at her uneasy look. Seohyun stood up from her seat suddenly which made him surprised.

"I appreciate the effort but..." her voice trailed off.

"But?" he egged her on.

"I don't think I can finish it alone. Would you like to join me?" She looked at him who nod continuously, "I'm going to get us drinks. What would you like?"

"Anything is fine with me." Seungri replied and watched her leave.

Seungri cannot help but to do his VICTORY dance. Seungri pulled a chair and sat next to her and waited for her.

"It's very cute." she finally broke a smile,"Thank you." It's not that she hated it but she truly appreciate the effort and the gesture.

~~

"Ok kids, it's time for lunch." Tiffany told her cute students.

"Seonsaengnim." a 4 year old boy raised up his hand.

"Yes Kyungsan?" she turned and looked at the boy who is pointing out the window. She gasped and glared at him and walked to the window.

"What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter