33

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

The diamond on Taeyang's earring dropped and shattered into pieces.

"YURI!" he immediately thought of her.

"Boss!" he called for his hellhound who brought him to where she is.

"No! My love! Yuri!" he cupped her cheeks but it already turned cold.

"Hyunseung you'll pay dearly for this!" Taeyang slammed his fits in anger on the cold hard dance floor. The impact broke the floor and the tall glass mirrors in the room.

******

'Mianeh.' That's all Daesung could think of.

He knew he had not been telling her the whole truth. He ran and searched every room. Every time when the room he check is empty, his dead heart fills with more and more guilt. All Daesung wants is HIS PRINCESS alive and safe with him. Underneath her hot and cold nature towards him, Daesung knows deep down she is warm and kind-hearted. He knows she always places up walls around her. Daesung love how she takes charge of things towards her girls due to her caring nature.

Daesung huffed and searched. He heard soft crying and he dashed.The door burst open and he rushed in not wanting to waste time. Daesung eyes widen as soon as he saw the figure. It was Tiffany.

"Tiffany!!" Daesung yelled and banged hard on the barrier.

Tiffany did not respond. She only kept crying as her body rocked back and forth and she was mumbling something under her breath.

'I'm here princess!' he thought and forced his way through the barrier.

Daesung fell on the cold hard floor as soon as he manage to go through. Smoke emits out from his body and his clothes. He got up and rushed to her.

"Fany!" he shook her but she did not respond.

"Mianeh." he apologized and hug her tight. He could feel her warm body on his. Daesung miss HIS PRINCESS.

'I need to hurry.' his fingernails grew sharp.

He cuts the tip of his finger and his pitch black blood. He did the same to hers and it. He then pressed his lips against hers gently as if she would break under his kiss. The blood that was mixed in his mouth drips down their throat.

 

Year 1900s...

Daesung sigh heavily as he made his way to the surface. He hated part of his job but there is no away he can run away from it. It was already in his nature, in his blood. As he made his way, he could already see the darkness hanging around a certain house. His footsteps could not be heard and he could not be seen by the human's eyes. This only happens when the boys are out to collect their 'payment'. The house he entered is silent but filled with sorrow and tears.

"Oh! You're here." A lady stood by the bed. Daesung just nod in respond and looked at her and the bed.

"A deal is a deal right?" the lady says,"But I worry about her." The lady pointed to a young lady who is on the floor by the bed. The young lady fell asleep while crying.

"I know it is rude for me... but can you do me one last favor?" the lady asks.

"What is it?" Daesung asks.

"Can you watch over her for me? I feel you're the right person." the lady says as tears slips down her cheek.

"NO promises." Daesung says.

 

Daesung stood under the tree as he watched her. The children crowded around her wanting to play with her but she did not move. It's been more than a month she have been behaving like that. Daesung knew her heart have been torn apart and it might be impossible to piece it back together. The old lady's words kept replaying in his mind.

'Argh! This is not the time to think about it.' He mentally scolded himself. He looked at her again before disappearing.

 

"Seonsaengnim!" a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter