34

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This Chapter is about Seunghyun and you. Hope you guys like it!

Recap

"Hurry Jiji!!" He ordered his hell feline.

Daesung rushed to the surface as fast as he can. He knew something had happen to her. He hope he will be there on time to save her. Daesung looked at the pink-yellow bracelet in his fist, it was broken.

"NO!" Daesung trembled. He hugged her lifeless body tight.

"My princess... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." He cried. The Devil cried for his love.

"Hyunseung... I'll get my revenge.." Daesung roared.

******

Seunghyun and the boys split up and searched for the girls. Seunghyun too did not want waste any precious time and start searching. Seunghyun clearly knows that you are still alive but he is unsure of the condition you are in. Only his footsteps and panting breath could be heard in the quiet and dim corridor.

'Where are you?!' Seunghyun screamed in his mind.

Every room he entered is empty. Right now he is patience is at its end. Feeling frustrated and worried, he slams his left fist on the wall and it left a mark due to its impact. While doing so, his wedding band on his finger starts to glow. He followed it. His ring starts to glow brighter and brighter until he reached upon a huge door. He easily broke down the door with his fists. His dead heart ached seeing you sitting on the cold dirty floor. Your tears kept streaming out as you cried softly.

"HANI!!" He forced himself through the barrier.

Seunghyun groaned in pain and fell on the floor for a moment. His body and clothes emits smoke when he pass through it. Your soft cries made him got back up.

"Hani!" He shook you but you are still in your nightmare.

"I hate you... I hate you..." You kept repeating it. Seunghyun knew what you meant. Seunghyun felt a lump in his throat he is overcome with guilt. He hugged you tightly to him.

"I'll make this right." he said and his eyes glowed.

His nails and teeth sharpened. He bit the tip his tongue slightly causing it to bleed and kissed you on your lips. He bit the tip of your tongue and he could taste your blood. He kissed you. The taste of your blood made him to kiss you hungrily and lustfully. The blood got mixed and it slips down each others throat.

 

Year 1900s...

'Stupid humans...' Seunghyun wiped the dirt off his pants.

Seunghyun just collected his payments from one of the 'Toys'. He looked at his glowing ring, only his ears could hear the crying souls in it.

'Stupid humans...' he repeated.

Seunghyun was about to put his ring on his finger when someone bumped onto him. The ring dropped on the wet street and before Seunghyun's long fingers could reached it, it got stepped on and the jewel broke. Seunghyun watched helplessly the souls he collected earlier on soar off to heaven.

"OMO! I'm so sorry!" you apologized.

"Are you blind?!" Seunghyun roared, his efforts of is 'payment' is now gone.

"This is a family jewel! How are you going to pay for this?!" his loud and angry voice attracts passerby on the street.

"Ya! You don't have to yell! I'm not deaf! I said I'm sorry!" You got angry.

"Stupid woman." He mumbled and picked up the broken ring.

"WHAT?! You dare to call me stupid?!" you kicked him hard on his shin and he yell in pain and rubbing his injured shin. You snatched the broken ring from him and walk off.

"Ya-Ya! Stupid woman! You broke my ring! Kicked me! And now you stole my ring?!" He yelled at you.

"Stupid man! I'm going to get this fixed for you! BINGU!" you yelled back at him.

 

Seunghyun looked around at the small and shabby shop. There are a few customers browsing and purchasing jewelry.

"Here." you served him and Seunghyun cocked an eyebrow to you.

"It's not poison." you huffed at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter