32

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

"No! Tae baby!" he hugged her cold body close to him.

He carried her bridal style. His hair redden as her roared in anger and flames emits out from him and soon filled her room. Everything burned into ashes.

"I'll kill you and burn you Hyunseung." Jiyong spoke.

******

Taeyang never wasted any time. Swiftly in and out he checked every room he can find. All he can think about is rescuing HER. His y prankster. He love and never get tired of her 'KKab' attitude. It never fails to bring him into a huge smile. It always brings him into huge laughter whenever she did funny dances in the mansion studio. Beneath the usual y, poise, elegance and glamour, She is his 'KkabYul'. Not only that, he find it very amusing and somehow entertaining whenever she talks to herself in a self-hypnosis way.

Taeyang heard that very same high pitch screaming. It was like the time when those monsters attacked. He knew very well it is HER. He charged into the room and the huge door burst open. He then spotted her. With all his strength, he charged through the barrier. He fell on his knees for a moment and catch his breath.

"Yuri!" He quickly went over.

"Yuri!" He called again but Yuri with her eyes shut, kept crying and shouting instead.

'I need to hurry.' Taeyang mentally told himself.

"Hang on my love, I'll get you out from this nightmare." Taeyang hurried.

Taeyang's teeth sharpened and he bit the side of his palm. His pitch black blood oozes out from the wound. He lifted her hand and did the same onto hers. Taeyang onto his blood and then hers. He kisses her gently on her lips soon it became rough. He miss her.

Year 1900s...

Taeyang unlike his brothers, he enjoyed the company of humans. For a Devil, Taeyang have a softer side.

"So hyung who's the girl?" The makane, Seungri asked.

"What are you talking about?" Taeyang asked playing dumb.

"Aish! Hyung! The y lady!" Seungri asks.

"I have no idea what are you talking about." Taeyang says and disappeared.

"Ceh! I bet hyung is spying on her again." Seungri muttered and went back into his room.

 

Taeyang walk pass the park and head to his usual place.

'Ah... She should still be here.' Taeyang thought as he approach to one of the room. The lights are still on and he could hear the music being played from the hallway.

'Oh, she's still here.' Taeyang smiled as he watched her practicing her routine. He watched her body move to the sound of the music.

For a ballerina, she already have good posture. All she need is to memorize the steps. While she was doing so, she tripped and fell.

'That almost gave me a heart attack!' Taeyang thought, he wanted to save her but he was too shy. Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter