41

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

Then all of a sudden hell is silent. Not even a single sound could be heard. Seconds later a loud thunder is heard and there stood and old figure right infront of them. The bodyguards or guardians stood next to the old figure. The boys knew very well who it is. Right now the boys are anxious if that old figure is going to harm or kill the girls.

******

A low growling could be heard from the old figure. He stared at the boys and then to the 5 human women. The old figure took his step forward slowly towards the 5 humans. The boys struggled to get up on their feet. They knew what the King of Hell capabilities.

"FATHER NO!!" The boys pleaded but that never stop the King of Hell. The boys could only helplessly watch.

"A deal is a deal." The old figure spoke as he stood infront of the girls.

"A deal is a deal." you girls nod and repeated. This time round is the boys who got confused.

"Yu-Yuri??"

"Seohyun..."

"Taeyeon??"

"Tif-Tiffany?"

"Hani..."

The girls turned and looked at the boys.

"Teydaddy oppa... anyong!" Yuri squealed and her eyes glowed in electric grey.

"Seungri oppa." Seohyun smiled as her eyes glowed in electric violet.

"Jiyong baby!" Taeyeon waved to him. Her eyes glowed in electric orange.

"Kang Daesung!" Tiffany smiled and so did her electric yellowish-brown eyes.

"Yes Bingu?" You smiled to him. Your eyes glowed in blue and green. The boys gotten more confused now.

With the snap of the King of Hell's finger. The girls and boys are back outside the mansion. The place where they call home.

"Omo! Taeyang oppa!" Yuri rushed to him and helped him up,"Let's go."

"Seungri oppa." Seohyun gave her helping hand and helped the beaten Seungri.

"Ya! Kang Daesung!" Tiffany helped Daesung up.

"Jiyong baby..." Taeyeon helped him up and held on to him.

"Seunghyun." You rushed to him and put him arm around your shoulder and carefully held him and head into your room.

You gently helped him and he sat on the bed. He grabbed you suddenly and pull you to him in a tight embrace.

"Mianeh.... Mianeh you had to go through this all over again." Seunghyun apologized.

"It's alright. There was nothing you could do that time." you patted his head like he is a child.

You pull his arm away and you back away from him. You grab a clean towel and a basin of warm water. You gently wiped the dirt and blood from his face.

Seunghyun grabbed your wrist,"I know you have not forgiven me. So I'll take my leave forever." Seunghyun stood up and head to the door.

"I made a deal you know." you reminded him. Seunghyun turned around and grabbed you by your arms.

"What deal did you and the girls made?!" Seunghyun got worried.

You pulled him close to you and his eyes widen when you whispered to him.

~~~

"I'm back!" you placed the shopping items on the living room sofa.

"Hey Honey." Seunghyun greeted you. He is seating on the living room floor playing with some toys.

"Noona welcome home." Jiyong joins in.

"Hey, you look very tired. I'll get you a cup of coffee." you told him and he plopped on the livin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter