31

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

Seungri rushed back to the surface as he felt something had happened. His violet anklet broke into pieces.

"Riri find her." he ordered his hellhound and within seconds he was brought to the place where Seohyun is.

"NO! NO!" Seungri rushed to her.

Her cold lifeless body did not respond to him.

"I will kill you Hyunseung." Seungri spat and carried her lifeless body.

******

Jiyong ran through the corridor checking every room insight.

'I need to find her and fast!' He thought.

He knows clearly if he waste too much time, she'll become insane. His patience becoming thin as every room he checked is empty. He came upon another room but this time the door won't open. He place both hands on the huge door and flames emits out from him. The huge door burned into ashes. He steps into the room cautiously, knowing Hyunseung it might be a trap. He hear soft whispers in the corner of the dark room. But those whispers are not from the lost souls. It was HERS!

"Tae!" he rushed but was pushed back due to the barrier.

Jiyong forced himself through the barrier. His skin and clothes emits smoke.He fell on the floor after painfully going through it. But that did not slow him down.

"Tae baby." He shook her but she did not move.

'!' Jiyong cursed.

He bit his lower lip and it started bleeding. His black blood starts to drip down. He cupped her cheeks and leaned in. His bloodied lips pressed on hers softly. He then bit her lower lip and her red blood starts to flow. This time from the soft gentle kiss, it became harsh. He miss her too much. As he hungrily kissed her, their blood got mixed and it flows down their throat.

Year 1900s...

Jiyong had his eyes closed as he listened to the song played on his gramophone. He leaned back as he enjoyed the music.

"Where have you been all day?" Jiyong opened one of his eye and it was Taeyang.

"I was at the surface." Jiyong replied and shut his eye again.

"Come on. Get ready, we got invited to a party." Taeyang reminded him.

"Where's Seunghyun hyung?" Jiyong got up from his seat and turned off the gramophone.

"I don't know. I haven't see him all day too." Taeyang says.

 

Jiyong and Taeyang arrived to the party first. Later on followed by Daesung and then Seungri and Seunghyun. Their job is very simple. Listen to their darkest heart desire, manipulate them and made the 'TOYS' sign a deal with the devil.

Jiyong head off on his own and as usual women would throw themselves on him. Flirt with him. Its not that he like or did not like it, he simply not bothered by it. He sat at one of the table and watched the humans socialized.

'Such boring humans... yet they think they are superior.' Jiyong thought as he sips a drink.

As the party went on, he was drown with the music and a voice rich with sweet melody. He listened harder, it was not from the singer. It was from one of her backup singers. Jiyongs eyes locked onto her. After the performance is over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter