Yoona's meddling

Just a trainee
      I sprinted out of the dorms just as the shuttle buses's doors were closing.
      "Wait! Wait!" I called, huffing and puffing from running. The last bus stopped, Seohyun opening the door, peeking her head out. She smiled, waving me to hurry up and get inside. Jumping in, she patted the seat next to her for me to sit down. Bowing and looking around, everyone was still really sleepy, some actually going back to sleep.
      SNSD sunbaes were knocked out except for a glaring Yoona. EXO was trying to stay awake, not including Luhan who was staring straight at me. I looked around for anyone else, he could be looking at but everyone was still sleeping.
      Waving at him, he stopped staring and grinned.
      "So my little sister-in-law, I have decided I can share Sehun-ah with you." He said, looking friendly but hesitantly. Omo, did Sehun tell him something? Not that there was so something to tell. I blushed, just deciding to play stupid, since I really didn't know what he was exactly talking about.
      "Bbul/what?" I replied in an informal way. Realizing my mistake I coughed saying:
      "Ne/excuse me?" He just winked, and closed his eyes. Ending the conversation. I looked at Seohyun who was watching our conversation but she just shrugged. Her eyes lit up again, ready to tell me something.
        "Baekhyun said something about Sehun talking about you" she said giddily. Huh? I was confused. Baekhyun said something about Sehun about me? Seeing me not understanding she said again:
        "Baekhyun told me Sehun was talking about you" she re-worded. Ahhh, I nodded. Blushing again, wahhhhh, Sehun was so cute. And he was talking about me ? I wonder what he said, not being able to wonder for long, Seohyun interrupted my thoughts.
        She giggled, obviously seeing I was thinking of him...Even though he was just sitting in the back of the bus. Reachable with just a few words.
      "Oppppaaaa, was talking about me?" I asked, stuttering from nervousness. I wonder what he said. Seohyun softly pushed me:
      "Buya/what the, Oppa? You call him "Oppa"? What happened to sunbae" she asked, grinning, hinting something. Aiiish, I covered my fiercely blushing face. Seohyun laughed probably making assumptions.
      "Sehun, told me to call him oppa" I said, reliving the memory again. Seohyun just excitedly giggled, happy to get this kind of response from me. Smiling to myself we arrived in front of the building.
      Sunbaes first, they all filed out except for Yoona and I. Apparently she had something to say. Looking annoyed she opened her horrible morning-breath mouth:
      "I don't like you. I never will so don't count on it. Don't expect me to be a nice either." She obnoxiously flipped her hair and kicked away my bag. Making AGAIN all of the contents fa out. Yep, folks this was SNSD's (fake) Yoona. Stepping over me and kicking another one of my belongings even farther away, she strutted into the building.
      Leaving me alone to pick up all my things. I quickly snatched everything up as I heard the door open again. Looking behind me, I found myself two inches away from Sehun's face...AGAIN. I stumbled back, tripping over something, and falling, back first to the ground.
      When will I stop embarrassing myself like this in front of him? I mean out of all my sunbaes it had to be Sehun sunbae, er I mean oppa. But seriously it had to be him? He bent down on one knee to help me up, with soft warm hands. He was absolutely breath-taking.
      He laughed, bending down again. I don't know why he went back to the ground again, but I felt something move. Looking down, he was tying my shoe. OMG. OMG. OMG. SEHUN IS TYING MY SHOE. HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE FANTASIZED ABOUT THIS MOMENT?????!?!
      "Oh" he said, killing my fangirl thoughts. He came back up to height with me holding a CD. A CD. A familiar CD. Oh my higa, HIS AUDITION/PRE-DEBUT CD!!!!!! I hit myself, pabo, pabo, pabo, why didn't I hide it? Aiiiisssh, chincha, pabo.
      He put the facts together: seeing me pick up things and place them in my bag, tripping over for a reason, and me looking stupid. He cocked his head to the side thinking.
      "Where did you get this?" he asked, patting it on his hand.
      "Yeah where did you get it," an annoying voice said from behind. It was Yoona. With make-up, done hair, and shaved legs. She clicked her heels over to us, snatching the CD away from Sehun's hand. She gave me the I'm-going-to-ruin-your-life look and hooked arms with Sehun.
      "She's a stalker my little dongsaeng," she said to Sehun, fixing his hair. What a kiss-up. I wouldn't even have it if she didn't take my choreographer away from his job.
      "She stole it from the practice room, didn't you know?" She buttered him up, taking him to her side.
      "Is this true?" He asked, not sure whether to believe Yoona. He shouldn't believe her, she's a...she's just...UGHHH!
      "Well, actually about that it-" I only got to say before Yoona cut me off.
      "See, she would've said no directly, if she didn't. " Yoona interrupted, turning her and Sehun back around to walk into the building. But not before Sehun looked back with a sad look, shaking his head disappointedly.