Happy Virus

Just a trainee

Seohyun Unnie was unconscious on the hospital bed across from me, breathing in soft, slow breaths. Sehun stayed silent, tracing shapes on my hand. I coughed breaking Sehun from his melancholy.
      "What is it Jagiya?" He asked trying to hold my eyes for fear I would slip into a coma again.
      "Can you get me some water please?" I croaked through my dry throat. He nodded leaving us two Seohyuns alone.
      "It's Yoona's fault, you know" Seohyun said, scaring me, I thought she was still unconscious. She looked up at me sadly, and then at my legs, that I couldn't feel. Sighing she got out of the guest bed and sat on the chair next to me. Taking my hands in hers she told me the event (again) that almost took my life. Close to tears, I shivered, remembering I might not be able to dance again.
      "Yoona disappeared too" Seohyun Unnie added in the silence that was starting to form. Swallowing the last of my saliva down my throat, Sehun came back huffing and puffing.
      "What happened? I thought you were just going to go get water?" He was breathing heavily as if he had run, a silver of sweat on his nose. Seohyun chuckled "pabo" she murmured before turning back to me.
      Looking down at his hands, he was holding a honeydew bubble tea.
--
      "Ready?" the therapist asked. I nodded, taking a deep breath. Slowly taking my right leg in her hands, she bent my knee, sending it on fire.
      The therapist kneaded my legs for two hours, making me tear up, as Sehun and Seohyun Unnie watched from afar. Flinching when I winced, I could see that they felt sorry for me. I hope Yoona did too, no I hope she's in agony. She should be close to physcotic, the guilt from the accident eating her alive. She should be in this bed not me, it wasn't fair. I couldn't dance anymore, and I could walk at all. Let alone even stand, just moving me to a wheelchair sent stabbing pains up my legs.
      I started crying at the unfairness of this world. Not sure of what crime I did to be under these circumstances. The therapist stopped, thinking I was crying from the leg exercises. She bowed awkwardly, leaving just the three of us once again. Sehun sat in the stool while Seohyun Unnie sat at the edge of my bed, staring into nothing.
      "This really isn't fair," she suddenly spoke up from her hallucination.
      "You can't dance, walk, or even stand up," she stated, painfully reminding me once again that my legs didn't work.
      "Your just a trainee Seohyunnie, you debuted for one day-no not even more like two hours, and then Yoona took it away from you," Seohyun rambled on and on about how bad Yoona was and what she did.
      Sehun patted her back, trying to calm her down. Still angrily ranting about Yoona she left, slamming the door. Sehun smiled at me, trying to lighten the sad mood in the hospital room.
      "Your going to get better Seohyunnie," he ruffled my hair, sending butterflies free in my stomach.
      "And when you do we'll go on our bubble tea dates again, and we can practice together. And hold mini dance battles. Then when it's time, we'll get married. Then have two kids, twins actually, and we'll grow old together and die in each others arms," He looked like he was gonna cry, only stating things that had half a chance of happening. He sniffled in his tears, smiling his beautiful smile that made me fall for him.
      He looked into my eyes, leaning in, one inch away, one centimeter away...


      "WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASAEYO EXO-IMIDA!" EXO yelled throwing open the door, scaring Sehun to the floor. Luhan ran to him, helping him up. Pssssh, If HunHan shippers could see them now.
      "Ah, Buya/what the! " I yelled at them, taking away my moment with Sehun. I frowned at HunHan, while Tao skipped to my side, holding out a bouquet of Lillie's. Sehun brushed himself off, stopping and pushing away Tao when he saw him.
      "Ah! Hyung!" He whined, coming back around to protectively hug me. All of the EXO members laughed, entertained at the scene.
      I spent the day playing little games with EXO members, forgetting all my worries at the time:
      Kai leaned on me, trying to get in the way of the tv screen. He laughed, earning the first place position in Mario Kart.
      "Ahhh, chincha," Chanyeol complained throwing the controller across the room. I glared at Kai, such a cheater. He was sitting on my bed, bragging how he won to the members who were absorbed in the kinect fruit ninja game.
      "Ya! Oppa! You cheated!" I whined while the EXO members switched their attention to Kai and I. They all became silent, anticipating and whispering among themselves betting who would win.
      "Busun/what are you talking about?" Kai answered acting too obvious that he did do it.
      "You blocked my view! Right Chanyeol Oppa?" I asked, pulling him into the argument. He nervously laughed, scratching his neck, no one won to Kai in an argument...except me...occasionally. Hoping this was an occasion, Chanyeol replied:
      "Ahh, comanae/stop it , it's just a game Seohyunnie," He said looking away.
      "I didn't cheat," Kai looked up, turning his nose upwards.
      "Oh! There's bats in the cave," I pointed to his nostrils, while EXO laughed their buffalos off. Chanyeol was quite a sight to see when he laughed, clapping loudly, and sounding like he was choking.
      "YAH!" Kai pushed me, covering his nose. Everyone only laughed even louder at his reaction, while Sehun pushed him off my bed.
      Replacing Kai's place on the bed, he kissed my cheek, beaming that I was his girlfriend. Rolling their eyes they continued back to their Xbox, Chen imitating Kai's light saber fruit ninja dance.   
      [http://youtu.be/ahWb-jKAyAg]
      I giggled at these twelve gorgeous good-hearted boys, hoping it would always be like this. Hoping I would get better and life would be better.


P.S.This is it people! Time to close down this factory! This is the second to the last chapter my dears! Next chapter will be the last and posted tomorrow (if goes as planned)! Thanks for subscribing and supporting! See you in the last chapter! ...another fanfic in the works....keke....*laughs evily, not giving you details*