Back

Just a trainee

        "I'll be back in four months," Sehun held my hands, trying to hold my faltering gaze. Of course. Sehun was leaving for promotions, again. My boyfriend abandoning me while I recovered.
        "Ne/yeah" I managed, really disappointed at his sudden departure.
      "Ya, ya," he held up my chin, forcing me to look in his eyes.
      "I'll be back before you know it, and if your working hard like me, we can walk to BobaKhap and order our usuals, when I come back," He smiled, along with his eyes, trying to get back into my good side.
      Rolling my eyes, I hugged him tightly, inhaling his scent again before he let go. Chuckling, he ruffled my hair, tapped my nose, and planted a soft kiss on my lips before disappearing into the van. Leaving a shocked, first kiss stolen, open mouthed Seohyun Jung behind.
--
      I slowly shuffled to the vending machines, my legs feeling like they were dragging bricks behind them. I leaned against the food dispenser, struggling to catch my breath. I was making slow, very slow progress, but progress is progress. In two weeks, I could walk to the bathroom by myself. Then in a month, all the way to the door. Two months to the lobby. Three months, some parts of the hospital, and wobbly to the cafeteria. And in four months you ask? ...
--
Four months later:
      I dressed in the hospital bathroom, humming EXO's "What is Love." Trying to sing D.O.'s high note, jumping with success. I winced, my leg starting to throb as I wiggled into my skinny jeans. Four months, was enough, just enough so I could walk on my own, and maybe a few stairs. But not enough to be able to dance again. Stupid Yoona. Shaking my head in dismay, I threw on my black cashmere sweater. Turning off the radio playing Christmas songs.
      I was gonna miss this place I thought, mentally taking in the comfortable hospital room. I walked to the window, watching the snowflakes fall on the glass. Another cold winter's day I observed, from the starting to pile snow on the ground. Smiling from ear to ear, I traced a heart on the window before slipping on my white converse. Putting a matching beanie on my head, I glanced around the room one more time. Trying not to get too excited, I closed the door, walking up to the front desk.
      Skipping with a little difficulty, I filled out a white form:
Patient: Seohyun Jung
Condition: recovered
Date: December 25th, 2012

Finishing the paper, I flicked the word at the bottom, happy with what I read: Discharged. (released from the hospital)
      December twenty-fifth really is a special day, why? It's Christmas. I got discharged. And...
                    Sehun's coming back,  today.
--
      I ran up the steps to the dorm's rooftop, my legs really wobbly and weak as I reached the last few. The door was already open, wide open. Revealing a back-faced, taller, handsome back profile, EXO's maknae Sehun. I quietly tiptoed to him, shivering at the sudden blast of cold air. Almost reaching the point where I got to give him a back hug, the world seemed to stop. Rewinding back to the time where we first met.
      My legs gave out then, exhausted at the stairs I had to climb, I started to fall, face first in the little snow. Then time started to go by slowly, déjà vu playing in my life once again.
      Sehun turned around, and caught me. My back inches away from being cold and wet with snow. Without a mirror to look at I knew we were in the tango-dip position, his face inches away from mines and getting smaller. But the difference this time? I wasn't afraid to look in his dark brown eyes, for I had already fallen in love with him and there was no rewinding that.
      He closed the distance between our faces, not kissing me but just lightly grazing our lips together. He released me from the dancing position, swiftly turning me to stand, while he stayed bent down on one knee. I stood there motionless and eye-widened while he reached into his pocket. Slowly emerging from his hand was a black jewelry box.
      "Seohyun Jung, Will you marry me?" He asked, opening the box to reveal a silver wedding ring.

 

P.S. Action/fantasy fic with a tiny bit of romance xD If your interested click here

But if your not, thats totally fine, besides, I have another fanfic in the works(; Anyways, I want to  thank all of you wonderful subscribers and readers, thank you for supporting me! Hope you will continue to do so in the future! Then:WE ARE ONE!!! EXO(& all of us) FIGHTING!!...Epilogue anyone ? Ehhh Ehh ? ;D