A little piece of past

Just a trainee

       Literally standing there with my mouth wide open, I couldn't believe what he just said. Call me Oppa? Are you kidding me ? I mean yeah it was what I've always fantasized. But it was just another thing to distract me from my dreams. Would I really give up my dream for a life with Sehun?
      You know what, I'm already getting way too ahead of myself. Best not to think about. Scolding myself, I walked to my practice room only to find my choreographer distracted.
      There was Yoona again, twirling her hair in her fingers and giggling. Making it extremely obvious she was trying to act cute. It was good she distracted my choreographer from my late arrivals but seriously I did not fancy her at all.
      She was a double sided blade which I didn't like. Doing some kind of gross squirrel looking aegyo she cuddled herself into my dance teacher's arms.
      "Arraso/Okay" he said, walking out with Yoona under his arm. Well I guess they're gonna go do something. I didn't want to know. Since I was alone I just decided to practice dances.
      And the weird thing was that we use our some of our rival companies songs to practice to. I've walked passed a couple of practicing trainees and there they are dancing to "Fantastic Baby" by BIGBANG. SM sure was different. Jumping into my practice room's computer chair, I scrolled through the practice songs.
      "Practice songs for trainees," it said, organized
into categories of easy to hard.
Easy: T-ARA's Lovey Dovey
MBLAQ's Oh Yeah
Block B's Nalina
TaeTiSeo's Twinkle
BTOB's Insane
Medium:
BEAST's/B2ST's Fiction
B.A.P's Warrior
Super Junior's y, Free, and Single

Hard:
2NE1's I Love You
EXO's MAMA
*and of course*
EXO's History

      Groaning from the memory that was popping up again, I hit my head on a stack of CD's all falling out of their cases and onto the floor. Picking them up I saw that they were all labeled pre-debut with a now famous SM artist's name on it. Reading them, they were labeled:
Baekhyun's pre debut "light" performance and audition
D.O.'s pre-debut school talent show
Yoona's audition *I'll take that one, throws it into my bag*
Kai's audition
Seohyun's vocal practice
Heechul's dance audition

And obviously I looked for one of Sehun's. Not finding it I went back to cleaning up, stacking them back on the shelves. Randomly pressing play on the stereo Super Junior's Sorry Sorry played.
      I knew this dance too well. Rubbing my hands together and  dancing the right moves, I was having fun. Until I slipped onto a CD I hadn't picked up. Falling flat on my I yelled at the CD. I was a normal one all right, raising my voice at CDs. Throwing the CD back to the shelves I hadn't seen where it actually landed...
      In my bag. Completely forgetting about the CD I was sent into trainee mode. Dancing and sweating my of, I went to catch the last shuttle to the dorms. Tiredly watching Seoul pass through my window, I didn't notice Sehun staring at me until Seohyun Unnie nudged me.
      "Yah, Sehun dongsaeng is looking at you." She said. Getting excited because of the fangirl in me I stood up hitting my head on the roof of the shuttle bus. Everyone turned around even the driver, I bowed, apologizing. Yoona scoffed while everyone else just went back to their doings. Besides Sehun, he was giggling, failing at an effort to try to hide his smile.
      Wanting to change the subject and my focus on Sehun, I remembered something Seohyun had called Baekhyun sunbae. She called him Baekhyunnniieee. In Korea you add "ie" to someone's name when you have affection for them. Meaning Seohyun and Baekhyun might have something.
      I asked Seohyun about Baekhyun and she nodded, giggling, I looked back at him and he was in the back, drifting off to sleep. EXO was there too. Kai,Suho, and Lay were discussing something about banana milk. TaoRis was sleeping on each others shoulders. D.O., Chen, and Xiumin were softly singing, probably trying to lull the rest of the members to sleep. HunHan was together but Luhan was interested in a rubik's cube.

      Leaving Sehun, I watched him scroll through songs on his iPod and slowly look up at me. He smiled. Cheesus. He. Was. Gorgeous. Smiling back, the car door opened breaking us from our trance. All of us piling out we all went our separate ways to our dorms.
      Sehun was already gone, leaving me with no choice but to go to my room. Throwing my bag of the couch, something clattered to the floor. A now broken CD case but a perfectly find CD. Reading the label it read: Sehun's audition.
      Wondering how it ended up in my bag, I had no clue. Oh wait, this was the CD that I slipped on. Killing my dancing streak. Wanting to watch it anyway I popped it into the tv.
        The same blue sky and white clouds practice room appeared on the screen. Zooming out it showed a little boy, okay maybe about my age, in casual street clothes. A hoodie,skinny jeans, and a SnapBack hat. He was dancing to Super Junior's A-CHA perfectly, I could just imagine him in the music video.
      Smiling with what I now possessed, I put it in a new CD case and placed it back in my bag. Leaving it completely in the wide open view of a thief's eyes...