Just getting settled

Just a trainee

       The flight was wonderful lemme tell ya. Personal tv, cute bento boxed lunches, and a pull out mini bed! All of the SM sunbaenims get this luxury whenever they travel. It was same weather in Korea as in some parts of the states. Same weather, four seasons, something I didn't have to get used to since I already was. Stepping out of the airport there were TONS of cars and people. All hurriedly dashing in and out if the rotating doors. My manager said a chaffeur with a sign with my name on it was to be here, but I couldn't see. Not with all the people and cars everywhere. Listening I heard a song playing...Super Junior I know that. A catchy song. But it only played for 30 seconds, or less? OH! My phone! Duhhhhhh! Yes, I do have Super Junior sunbaenims "Sorry, Sorry" as my ringtone. I mean who isn't a fan?

        Answering my phone, I was notified that apparently the chaffeur was late. Five minutes he said, well if I have five minutes then I can do a mini airport shopping. Sprinting to the nearest cutest little shop, with keychains, and phone charms. Ice cream and hair accessories. Ahhh kiyapta/cute. Running my fingers around the phone charms, I saw it. An EXO charm. How embarrasing would it be to walk into SM with an EXO phone charm. I couldn't resist, pay 5,000 won/around $5 U.S. dollars, I skipped happily back to the busy outside. Scanning my surroundings I couldn't believe what I saw: my name in korean:서현, a white limousine, and a following trail of fans. The chaffeur recognizing and see my look he waved frantically for me to get inside because of the gaining fangirls. Jumping into the limo with my things, I was off to the SM dorms, and then the one, the only, SM Entertainment.

        I had a small dorm all to myself, one bedroom, one bath, a small connected living&kitchen room with a big SM poster pasted right in the middle of the wall. Wow EXO, and Suju sure were handsome<3 . Changing into dancing clothes, I was off to the SM building. If the building looked big to you on the outside it was literally a STAR MUSEUM on the inside. Eight stories of beautiful glass, and about a million different bathrooms and practice rooms. Following my new SM manager with a gaping mouth he brought me to my own practice room. Waiting inside was my choreographer, just tying his shoe laces. Cheesus, even his clothes were rich or expensive I should say. The new four-hundred dollar striped leggings from adidas, the new 4.0 max rose heights that haven't even come out in stores or even online yet, and a two-hundred dollar nike pullover. Hopefully this gets to be my attire soon.

       "Annyeonghasaeyo/Hello, Joneun/I am Seohyun-imida." I said with a horrible American accent. Give me a break my mom is Korean but I lived in the states all my life. I can understand it but speaking it is obviously accented.

       "Neh/Yes, I'm your choreographer from now on, you can speak a little comfortablely, we'll be working together for a long time, might as well start now."

       Bowing and smiling, I was in for about 4 hours of vigorous, extremely sweaty training. It was fun, but I was dead tired. The choreographer laughing and patting my head he left for the day. Almost falling asleep on the floor, I fantisized about my meeting with the sunbaenims. Kai oppas's perfect face, Baekhyun oppa's eye smile, and Sehun oppa's cute lisp (speech slur). "Waaah,chincha/really, igo/this is daebak/the best" I thought to myself. Collecting my things and taking the shuttle back to the dorms, I didn't realize all of the sunbaenims lived here too. Not even paying attention to who was in the SM shuttle bus with me, I just my ipod and watched the sights of Seoul blur past me.

       "Chogi/excuse me, we're at the dorms, are you a new trainee?" Tapping my shoulder as she asked, I couldn't believe who it was:Girl's Generation: Seohyun. Staring at her like an idiot, I didn't say a thing. My bias from SNSD was talking to me, I guess I must've looked sick because she was looking at me weirdly.

       "Doe/you kwenchana/are you okay?" she asked. Not being able to speak from shock I just smiled and nodded. She smiled back and stepped out of the shuttle. Now just noticing I was the only one left in there, I jumped out right at the shuttle started to move again. Dragging my feet and bag onto the ground, my eyes blurry from tiredness. I bumped into someone. Not looking up to see who it was I just apologized and stepped onto the elevator, but not before noticing my cellphone, along with my precious EXO cellphone charm was gone.