Serenade

Just a trainee

That was the best feeling then. Trust me, I know...it happened to me.
--
      Over time, Sehun and I got closer and closer. So close Luhan admitted he felt like a thrid wheel and eventually quit tagging alongside Sehun and I. Which I had no problem with.
      Sehun Oppa was all mine then for the time being. He took me on lots of small dates, and we just had so much fun. Bubble tea, shopping, and photo booths. The basics for our dates.
      First stop was "BobaKhap" for a honeydew and strawberry bubble tea. Walk to H&M or maybe Gucci for a shirt or backpack or maybe even two. Then end the day at the arcade, beating each other at "Street fighter" and making aegyo poses in pictures.
      Sehun was just wonderful. Every fangirls' ideal type: Tall, handsome, and just...amazing. Then when the time felt right for both of us, he asked me. Asked me what you ask? He asked me to...take Luhan's place in the "ship" part!
      Nah, I'm just kidding with you, Sehun Oppa asked me to be his girlfriend. And the way he asked and where and how was perfect:
--
SMTOWN IN BEIJING, CHINA:
      "Seohyun-ah start 'History' over again," Sehun called, he was practicing for the show later tonight. Already sweating his off after only two songs. Gotta love the maknae's energy.
      "Ya! Seohyun!" Sehun called again, growing impatient. Though I don't know why, as he was still there huffing and puffing his lungs out.
      Pushing the replay button again, I looked over to the fans watching. It was a rehearsal and you know, there's those fans who pay three-hundred dollars more, to attend the rehearsals, so here they were. But luckily they were quiet ones, just fanning around little handmade posters.
      Cute. When I tried to make my own handmade poster, it just ended up being a messy collage. What utter disappointment I am to the EXOtics.
      Looking back at Sehun, he was dancing, glistening with sweat, but looking heavenly as ever.
      "Want to hear me sing 'What is love?' " he asked the fans, getting screaming answers. Paying attention to whether he was really going to do it or If it was just a fan service tease, he picked up a microphone.
      "Ahhh,mmm, Seohyun 'What is Love' please" he requested, earning silence from the fans anticipation.
        "Ohhh my baby baby, baby,bae, beeeee, yeeah, yeah." He sang looking fans right in the eye as he walked along the stage.
      "Making a day feel like a minute, with you I'm the main character of a movie. As of I'm about to film an action scene and come see you," his eyes locked onto mines.
      "Would it be perfect? Just like I imagined?" he sang still directly looking at me. Walking back around to the crowd, getting handswips and squeals he almost finished the song. Almost.
      "My bae, baby, bae, baby, bae, bbbeeeeeh, Seohyun-ah tell me if this is love?!?!?!" He said changing the lyrics, earning screams from fans. He ended the song with a bouquet full of roses and a sterling silver couple ring.
      "SM trainee, Seohyun Jung, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, getting fangirl squeaks from the crowd. At least they gave him an answer, while I stood there shocked and puzzled with my mouth gaping wide open.
      Sehun coughed, starting to feel uncomfortable. Oh! Yeah! Hello?!?!? Fangirl mind just took over, back to the real world now? Yeah, okay. Sehun Oppa was just asking you to be his.
      Blinking, I nodded, getting an ever louder scream from the small river of fans. He handed me the roses, and slipped a silver ring onto my finger. Leaving me not time to admire it, he pulled me into a hug, as I faced the fangirls who were now crying. From being jealous, or if this scene he caused was too cute, I had no idea.
      But something happened today. Something I will never forget. It was every fangirls dream. To be your biases girlfriend. To have him propose so cutely and corny with one of his love songs, that he didn't even have a line in. Ahh never mind that because: EXO's Maknae Oh Sehun, was now my boyfriend.