Cause and Effect

Just a trainee

Two months later:
      "When is she gonna wake up?!?!" I saw Sehun yell, grabbing a doctor by his shoulders and shaking him.
      She? Me? I was right here, standing right next to him. I waved my hands in front of his face but he didn't see me.
      "Huh?!!?" He yelled again, shaking the doctor with one hand, and pointing at something with the other. I followed his hand, finding a body, in a hospital bed, covered with a light white sheet.
      Sehun walked over to the body, sighing, tears forming in his eyes. He took a deep breath before grabbing the top sheet. Slowly revealing the body under it, his lip quivered, tears flowing down his cheeks.
      I had to walk up to him, giving him the back hug he always warmed up to. But he didn't warm up to me this time, or even move at all. I put my arms around him, but I didn't feel anything. Squeezing his waist even tighter, there was nothing.
      He suddenly started to sob, falling to and hugging the familiar figure in the bed. Looking at the doctor's clipboard, it was written in doctor language but I did understand 9 words: SM TRAINEE-Seohyun Jung: currently dormant for two months.
      Slowly turning around, to a still sobbing Sehun I walked to the edge of the bed. Removing the rest of the cover on the body, I was horrified at the sight. There was a silent, lifeless, unmoving trainee: Seohyun Jung: Me.
--
      I was cold, or at least my cheek was. I opened my eyes to find myself, sprawled on the freezing white hospital floor. My arms moved with stabbing pain, trying to lift myself up. But my legs... didn't move.
      It's like the blood didn't run in my legs. They just didn't listen. And when I poked my leg, it felt like it was being shot up close with a gun. I couldn't touch it without losing my breath, or getting light-headed.
      My concentration was eventually interrupted: Sehun busted open the door, followed by Seohyun Unnie and the doctor I saw, when I was...invisible ? Or was it a dream? It couldn't be because Sehun was wearing the same clothes as before?
      Unless he didn't change, uggh, I shivered, a cold breeze flowed around me, Sehun runningg to my side.
      "Seohyun!" he exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. I sat there blinking, my legs still numb and motionless. He tried helping me up, unsuccessful.
      We both looked to the doctor who was shaking his head and sighing. He walked over to me, studying my legs, and poked them with his pen.
      "Ahhh!" I hissed, while the doctors face fell, as Sehun pushed him away from me. My leg was on fire, burning from the smallest contact.
      "Well, patient Seohyun, you've been in a coma. For two months." The doctor stated. I looked to Seohyun Unnie and Sehun for confirmation, while they just hung onto the doctors words, waiting for him to finish.
      "Since your body has been dormant and inactive, your muscles have tremendously weakened. And your blood arteries-," Seohyun Unnie cut him off him:
      "Ya! Can't you see she's in pain!" Do something! Or cure her idiot! She yelled, I had never seen her so intimidating, come to think of it, I had never seen her yell, ever.
      The doctor annoyingly sighed, probably fed up with my friend's attitude.
      "Chesomida/sorry , my frien-aaahhh!" I tried bowing, but my legs felt like they were being cut off. Sehun hugged me tighter, trying to distract the pain. The doctor nodded, calmingly bringing news I never thought I would hear:
      "Seohyun-shi, you can't dance. Or walk. Or even barely move your legs. Your muscles haven't been used in two months and your going to need physical therapy immediately...if you want to recover."
      Sehun smacked his forehead while Seohyun screamed at the doctors answer.
      "YOONNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Seohyun Unnie yelled, before she fainted, joining me on the cold, white hospital floor.