Epilogue

Just a trainee

Attempting to run into his arms my knees buckled again, throwing me to him. Tangled in his arms, he laughed, swiping his finger on the bridge of my nose.

      "So that's a yes?" He smiled, showing his pretty white teeth.

      "That's a yes," I looked him in those beautiful brown eyes before snuggling into his chest. He picked me up, twirling me around with joy. Hearing the door creak he set me down as I glanced at the direction of the sound. Tao's head popped up, grinning while he walked toward us, followed by the ten other members in a single file line.

      He slightly bowed, shoving a small panda plush in my hand, covered with melting snowflakes. Kris just bowed, a I-don't-want-to-be-here look plastered on his face. Luhan glared and rolled his eyes, skipping to Sehun's side. Probably already hyper about the quiet romantic mood, Chanyeol loudly clapped, hyping up the rest of the members who were now jumping around.

      "THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED. THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!" They yelled, causing a ruckus to the people underneath the floor.

      "WE HAVE A REAL DONGSAENG NOW!" Some cheered while the rest hugged us to the edge, bouncing with happiness. Tucked under Sehun's warmth, admiring the rest of the eleven good-hearted guys, I former SM trainee Seohyun Jung became engaged to EXO's Maknae: Sehun.

--

      "Clack, clack, clack" my white heels echoed in my ears. My legs wobbly from the pressure of 3-inchers. Pressure from this breath taking dress, pressure from the chance of falling down on my face, pressure from this whole entire day, all bottled up in my head. Why so much pressure though? Because today, I would become Sehun's wife. I would become "Mrs. Oh(Sehun)" in exactly five minutes. Five minutes wasn't enough though for my mind's constant rambling:

      I can't believe I'm marrying Sehun. I can't believe I'll become a dongsaeng to the rest of the EXO members. Why am I so lucky?!?!? Wait. Do I even deserve this? No I don't I thought, already reaching down to remove these pinching shoes. AH! What am I doing? Why would I mess up the chance to marry Sehun? Scolding at my stupid thoughts, the bell rang, signaling my cue.

      The doors opened for me, all eyes on me and this beautiful wedding dress. It trailed two feet behind me, my steps being erased by the fabric. Reaching the beginning of the carpeted stairs, all I could see was Sehun as handsome as he could be. Gorgeous brown eyes, a small perfect nose, and small plump pink lips curved into a smile. This was my Bias. And this was MY Sehun.

--

      "EXO-K's Oh Sehun, do you take solo artist Seohyun to be your wedded wife?" The preacher asked jokingly fitting in our career information. Sehun glanced at the priest, and then at me, gazing into my eyes.

      "I do," he simply said, our small audience of sunbaes, leaning on the edge of their seats.

      "And do you, Seohyun Jung take Oh Sehun to be your husband, through sickness and health, till death do you part?"

      "I do," I whispered, only letting Sehun hear the "not even till death" I mumbled. The preacher smiled, motioning us to put our rings on each other. Swiftly slipping them on each other's fingers, we smiled at the justice of peace, waiting for the last six words to be said.

      "You may now, kiss the bride."

Done reading? Don't be sad, I have some more :3 --> Kai l Kris l Tao l D.O.