Yoona's excessive meddling

Just a trainee

  "...what?! Married?!?" I stood up suddenly, hitting Sehun's head on accident.
      "Not now," he chuckled, rubbing his dark brown hair.
      "Maybe in a few years? Like four? Or three? Or two? Or maybe even one?" He asked, trying to play it off as a joke.
      "Uh...well definitely not in two years, maybe in three, better chance in four," I said hesitantly. Was he not happy just like this ? Dating didn't appeal to him anymore?
      "Ahhh, okay...Seohyun-ah I was just kidding...well kinda," he laughed awkwardly from my reaction.
      "Yeah...haha...funny" your voice trailed off, giving him a small smile. The rest of the night awkward from the sudden proposal, you both left back to your dorm.
--
      "So...? Did something happen to you and Sehun yesterday?," Seohyun Unnie giggled, wiggling her eyebrows.
      "Ani, wae?" I asked, getting a frown from her.
      "Oh, nothing..." She sighed, turning back around to the window.
--
August 22nd, Seohyun Jung's debut day:
      At Inkiyago:
      "Are you guys ready for SM trainee Seohyun Jung's debut stage?!?!?" I watched IU, Tiffany Unnie, and Sunny Unnie ask on the tv screen in the waiting room.
      The director waved me over to the stage door, signaling it was time to go and perform. Walking to the stairs, taking a deep breath, I looked back to Sehun who was smiling so handsomely, and Seohyun Unnie who was giving me the thumbs up.
      Bowing down to them and the staff, I walked onto the brightly lit stage, being greeted by screaming fans. Waving back at them, I walked to the center of the stage, waiting for my debut song to play.
--
      "Beep, beep, beep." I heard a heart rate counter somewhere in the room. I couldn't open my eyes nor move, the pain was excruciating, leaving me with only hearing.
      "How could this have happened? It was just her debut stage today!" I heard Seohyun Unnie complain to someone.
      "It was Yoona's fault. She sweet talked the driver into having a bottle of soju with her." Sehun scoffed. Sehun. I wanted to hold his hand so badly, my body felt so weak and numb.
      I couldn't even scrunch my nose, without a sharp pain stabbing me. I heard Seohyun sigh, and someone (most likely Sehun) walk out and slam the door.
      Seohyun traced circles on my palm, while she told retold what had just happened, out loud to a unconscious but still listening me:
      "So Seohyun-ah it was your debut stage today. The performance was amazing, and I like the dark reddish color hair you picked out for yourself. It really brings out your pretty skin," she said, smoothing my cheek.
      "You, Sehun, and I were going back to the car, ready to go back to the building. Ready to hear CEO SM's feedback about your amazing debut." She paused to take a breath, as if she was reliving it again.
      "When we entered the car, I smelled soju but thought it was just from the open bar across the street. So I didn't really think about. Then completely out of random, I saw Yoona walk past the car." She scoffed, probably cursing Yoona in her head...like I did sometimes.
      "I thought she was just around to stop by the dressing rooms and say hi, but she wasn't. Luhan told me he saw Yoona and your driver across the street at the bar, with a bottle of soju between them. But he had to tell me just a few minutes ago, after the accident." She sounded like she was getting mad, but she just kept talking:
      "We were almost at the building, literally one block away. Just laughing and congratulating you on your stage. And then everything just happened so fast... The driver threw up and passed out, I heard Sehun yell, a loud car honking it's horn, and then next thing I know we're all in an ambulance." She shivered, sounding close to tears.
      "All of us...Sehun, you, and I... In the back of a sirening hospital truck. Sehun and I were just bruised, a few cuts here and there. But you were lying on the mini bed between Sehun and I, passed out, bleeding with half of your ribs broken, and just dead looking." She winced, as I felt a tear drop fall on my hand. 
      "She never liked you, I never knew why until now, but she just never liked you. Tiffany asked her, and she simply said you have a better life. With no sympathy or emotion in her voice. Your so sweet, and pretty, and such a good-hearted person Seohyun-ah," she explained smoothing my hair, sniffling.
    "Why would she do this to you!?!?!" She yelled at me, sobbing, and smacking the bed.