Fangirling

Just a trainee

"Owwww! The twinkle, twinkle," Girls Generation and back round dancers, swayed to the side. I stood there frozen, while a sea of fans, screamed their lungs out.
      Panicking I looked for Seohyun Unnie who was at the front, overly waving her hands around, trying to get me to move. Looking back to the closed back curtains, Yoona was there sending me death glares.
      "Oh oppso twinkle tajana," the song played while everyone swayed their hands around. Take a deep breath. Whew. I knew this part, in fact it was the easiest for me so I joined in. Cautiously dancing, it wasn't as hard as I thought. The song played a little faster though to save time, but still not too difficult.
      Just look at nothing particularly in front of you and dance. Easier said then done though. Looking around, now was the part of the song where Baekhyun had a little "cameo." The spotlight moved to another corner of he stage, letting us take a few breathers.
      In the blinding circular light Baekhyun was tousling his perfect brown locks, alongside Tiffany and Taeyeon who wore fluffy pink robes. Letting Seohyun prepare for her mini solo stage. Then before I knew it the camera was back to us: giving us our cue to skip around the stage.
      "Twinkle tajana, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam" the part where Sehun's and Kai's cameo appeared in the video was played. And out of nowhere there was Sehun in front of me. Swaying backwards and his hands down.
      Lost in his gorgeous brown eyes, he winked at me before disappearing backstage. Losing focus again for two seconds, I realized the song was almost done. Awww. I can see why idols went through the hard training though, it was so much fun doing this.
      Showing the world your talent, and how hard you worked to build up for it. Making fans happy and entertained. It was the best feeling you could experience... I mean unless EXO's Maknae Sehun asked you out then that would be the best feeling...

 

P.S. I know, this chapter is really short! But tomorrow's is longer, then the chapter after that is long! c: *builds up suspense*