More than a River

One in a Million

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Our almost 10 minutes quality time disturbed by her phone’s ring.

“Ah hello? Ah yes I’m coming sorry I met my friend and take a time to chat with her. Okay oppa I’ll be there in a minute,”

I don’t realize that I’m staring at her during her phone call until she breaks it.

“What?” Gapped.

“Is that your boyfriend?” What were you saying, Byun Baekhyun? It’s not your business, mister.

“No. He’s more than that,” okay. She’s already have someone more than boyfriend.

 

I let her go and few minutes after that I exit the room too only to see her talking with that witch, Do Hyesoo.

 

What is she doing with Sejin? Why she harshly grab her hand? Wait it’s not my business, but Sejin saved me before so…

 

I just take steps when Sejin accidentally hits Hyesoo’s face. Ha. Finally someone.

And that’s when Kai joins the scene.

 

I can’t hear anything they are saying, but I know Kai is blaming Sejin for what she did.

Taking another step. Hyesoo shouts to Kai and walks away.

This is it. I have to thank Sejin.

 

I just walk some inches when someone grabs my shoulder.

“Where do you plan to go, Mr. Byun?

I know exactly whose voice is that.

 

“I have to say thanks to someone who saved me, Chanyeol,” I turn my head to face the big guy.

“Let me send it for you,” No.

I shook my head. “Just wait me in the car.”

 

With that I let go Chanyeol’s grab and go after Han Sejin who enters a nearest coffee shop and sit in front of white skin, red wine hair color, and tidy guy.

It must be her boyfriend.

And my prediction is right because suddenly Sejin cupped the guy’s face and talk with him with a sweet face.

 

It’s better if I thank her later. Later? Do you even plan to meet her again? Haha.

 

With that, I’m heading to the parking lot to get ready for my midnight run with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol at Han river.

 

Sejin's POV

 

“To a place where you can let the wind blow your hair…”

 

Han River. It’s a code between Suho, dad, and me.

I used to visit Han River at night with them after my mom left.

 

The wind around it somehow calms me in a way people can’t do it.

We just simply ride bicycle or walk around and both of them usually let me enjoy my time alone and feel the breeze.

 

Suho and I arrived at the right place, Han River.

“I miss our time here,” suddenly Suho speaks, looking at the river.

“I miss it too. I miss just being with you and dad,” flashback to moments with my parents and Suho. They are the best.

“I miss your mom,” Suho sounds like he wants to cry.

“Should I be the one who wants to cry now?” I hold Suho’s hand and kind of squeeze it.

“Let’s go. Car makes you a cry baby.” I push him signaling to go out from the car.

 

Once we’re out I can feel the night breeze. I’m wearing a cardigan on top of my loose shirt to protect me from the cold wind.

 

It’s not enough for Suho because suddenly he goes back to the car and brings a black leather jacket with him.

 

“I shouldn’t bring you here. Look at what you are wearing,” he puts the jacket for me and I’m just being an obedient kid who follows his moves.

“I thought you say you miss being here?”

“My feeling can be held,” he’s finished with his jacket, but not with the sweetness.

He holds my hand and cupped it to block the wind to touch it.

 

I’m just a normal girl. I’m just a normal girl. And the dose of his sweetness is just getting more each day.

But every time I see his face, there’s this feeling of pulling myself away from him as a woman.

 

I know I’m just being selfish if I said I don’t want to lose him so I don’t want to take more step in term of relationship with him.

I have to find someone who can make me feel secure to think and act more like a woman beside him.

I have to find someone who can make me feel secure every time Suho shows his sweetness towards me, make me think that all his acts are just him being my oppa.

 

And just like an answer my eyes suddenly focused to a figure running in the track near the river.

God?

 

[A/N: Who will be the answer of Sejin's prayer? Will it be Baekhyun? Comments and subscriber are welcome! Thanks to my new subscribers ;; I love you all! Which couple do you like more so far? Suho-Sejin? or Baekhyun-Sejin? Anyway, Suho is my bias in EXO so maybe my vote goes to Suho-Sejin? Haha. It will be nice reading your thoughts too]