The End of The Movie

One in a Million

Sejin's POV

 

“Excuse me, miss. But your phone’s light is disturbing people. You’re not watching the movie alone for your information,” wait a minute, I know that voice.

 

I turned to the direction where the hand comes from, the owner put his hoodie up so I can’t really tell his face from side.

Well, at least the bright girl in front of me tells me who is he/she.

“Baekhyun??!” loud enough to make people care.

 

The name’s owner seems startled by that. He and his two friends immediately stand up and leave their seats followed by the annoying girl and her boy.

Suho is back from the toilet and notice that I no longer interest with the movie, thanks to the annoying girl.

 

“We can back next time if you don’t have any mood to watch the movie right now,” oh my God how amazing he can be to know exactly what I’m thinking.

“Are you a mind reader?”

“I just know you a little too well. Let’s go,” Suho pulls my hand and guides me.

“Wait, I have to go to the toilet,”

“I’ll wait at the coffee shop there, okay?” Suho points the nearest coffee shop outside the cinema.

“Okay!”

 

After I’m done with my little business on the toilet, screams are the only thing I can hear once I open the door.

“Baekhyun!!! Baekhyun oppa!!!”

And then I see a guy wears black jacket and mask running towards me.

The next thing I do is beyond my awareness.

I pull the guy with me and what I know is now both of us is in a very small, dark room which seems like a storage room.

The screams out there still can be heard from here, but the loudest sound comes from the guy’s breathing.

Both of his hands jail me in this place.

 

We are too close.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

If Korean law prohibits two persons with different being too close to each other, then I’m doing a big crime now.

The girl in front of me sure thinks that my hormone is ‘on’ now because of the breathing.

If you want me to be honest, well, yes. I think any guy who has her just a finger apart in front of them will be like me.

 

“Thank you,” I have to take my mind off wild things.

“I just don’t like to hear screams,”

“You are not one of them, are you?”

“What do you think?” does she hate me or what? She doesn’t have to sound so cruel.

“I think you are not,” with that the silence is there again.

The screaming still can be heard longing my name.

 

Tsk, this is all her fault. That girl, Do Hyesoo.

 

~Flashback~

The couple who sit in front of me come late to the movie. It has been 40 minutes and you just came? Just wait for another screen time if I were you

Their appearance annoyed me enough and the girl decided to take her phone out and play with it.

Seriously? Do you even know that you are in a dark room right now and your phone’s light is enough to lit my frustration?

 

“Excuse me, miss. But your phone’s light is disturbing people. You’re not watching the movie alone for your information,” I poke her shoulder so she knows that I’m talking to her.

She turns her head. .

“Baekhyun?”

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo who accompany me know exactly what to do as they stand up before me.

 

The last person I want to meet in my precious leisure time. God.

Do Hyesoo. Kyungsoo’s little sister and the daughter of my biggest sponsor, the owner of D.O. Corporation.

 

Since the first time I met her, she’s always being clingy to me and I hate it.

It just throws away the fact that she’s a cute daddy’s little girl because she’s always acting like I’m hers and her property only.

I’m a free guy. No one has claimed me to be theirs or the other way.

 

Even her brother, Kyungsoo, doesn’t like her. He said that his father fondling her so much that’s why his little sister becomes a spoiled brat.

She gets anything she wants through her dad and that only makes me dislike her more.

She won’t let me go away easily and follows me behind with her forever follower, Kim Jongin or I must call, Kai.

The cold guy who seems to hates my existence entirely.

 

I don’t know why Hyesoo hasn’t fall for him yet when the only thing Kai does is following her around and allows himself ready for her 24/7.

And it’s always like that since their childhood, Kyungsoo told me.

Kyungsoo once tried to befriend with Kai, but it looked like Kai is only interested with Hyesoo.

 

Kyungsoo in the other hand, hates his life as a rich man’s son. Okay, not rich man, but a man who barely gives his time for his family.

The reason why Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and I glued to each other is because we are just the same.

 

Enough with the story because I’m in the middle of running away from the diva.

I suddenly feel my hoodie falls and someone pulls my mask.

“Baekhyun!” loud enough, loud enough.

 

Girls around me notice the source of the shout and turn their heads to my direction.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo help me hold back Hyesoo, while I run again to avoid the fans.

I run to nowhere until I recognize someone’s face and she pulls me to a small, dark room behind her.

~End of Flashback~

 

I have to thank Hyesoo this time.

Because of her I meet this girl again.

This girl who ran her life just to have my signature and a picture of me..........for her friend.

 

 

Han Sejin. I meet you again.

 

[A/N: I honestly want to type more, but I think it's long enough for one chapter. How do you think of this encounter of Baekhyun and Sejin? I'd love to hear more from you all who read my story. Please feel free to left comment or maybe subsribe to this story? hehehe]