Shopping Time............Maybe Not

One in a Million

 

Sejin's POV

 

“What are you doing?” Suho asks as he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

“Making breakfast for us,” wait, why’d it sounds like we are a married couple?

 

It looks like Suho found it awkward to because he released me.

“Us? Why’d it sounds like we are married? Haha,” exactly.

“I’ll be the luckiest woman then,” I say. Kind of make it soft, but apparently Suho still can hear it.

“I’ll be the luckiest man too, just so you know,” what a reply oppa. I shouldn’t have said it.

 

Feeling awkward I cough at the situation.

Suho lets out words first, “Need my help at anything?”

 

“Hmm you can help with the drinks,”

“And what is the menu?”

“One honey milk and two orange tea please, Mr. Kim,”

“Ready to serve you, Miss Han,” Suho bows and swings his hand like servants.

 

“What will you do today, Sejin-ah?” Suho asks as he’s serving the drinks and I still concentrate on flipping the pancakes.

“I’m planning to go shopping today. I want to have more gifts for Mari,” I’m done with my last pancake.

 

“It’s a pity I can’t accompany you today,” Suho’s done with the drinks too.

“No need to feel sorry, oppa, as long as you promise to be there for me tomorrow,”

“Pinky swear!” I laugh at that and he helps me to bring the breakfast to the dining room.

I wave hand to Aunt Yang who is still busy with foods for the workers.

 

After some chat with dad and Suho, they are ready to leave.

Dad kisses my forehead before step out of the door and Suho just pets it.

 

I’m going to my room and take a foamy shower and do-it-yourself hair mask, dry my hair, choosing for clothes.

I take a cab instead use my personal driver because Suho wants to pick me up later.

I guess I will have a long quality time by myself today, yippie!

 

I arrive at the Young Plaza at Myeongdong and start to explore it.

I finish trying on some clothes and skirts in the changing room when I hear someone’s ouch once I open the door.

 

“Ouch!!” a tall guy with milky white skin and brown straight hair. His body is built, but quite skinny. He’s not caressing his head, which I hit with the door instead, he’s feeling his jaw.

“I’m sorry, oh my God, I’m sorry. Did you get hurt anywhere?”

“Issokey,” he’s closer to mumbling now because he’s still feeling the hurt in his mouth.

 

“Oh my! You’re bleeding!” Okay, I’m panic now because the guy’s mouth pukes bloods.

I pull his hand to whenever until I see a sign of clinic.

He’s not refusing, means he feels hurt. I’m sorry.

 

I left the clothes and everything in the store because I thought only about this guy whose mouth bleeds because of me.

He’s done with the check-up now he’s out of the doctor’s room already with a box in his hand.

 

“What is that?” I’m pointing to the box.

“Huh? Oh, this. This is my retainer,” the guy looks at the box and then back at me.

“Retai—ah! I should ask your condition first, shouldn’t I? Sorry….” Once I see the guy’s face I remember what I did.

 

“Hahaha I’m okay. It’s just your ‘door’ hit my jaw and this retainer ripped my mouth. That’s usual,” he’s emphasized the word door. Hm.

“Do you need a new one then?”

“Yes, I think so…but I don’t know where to get it because I just arrived here,”

 

He’s not from Seoul?

“Oh! You sound like a native speaker?”

“Ah,yes…my family is from here, but I grew up in Indiana,” Indiana, America?

“Then, let me accompany you to my dentist. It’s not far from here, we can take the subway,”

“Do I make you difficult?” he looks sincere when he said that.

“No! Of course not! I’m the one who hurt you, be sides I love visiting that place. Come on!” with that I take his hand again and lead him to the subway.

 

We are heading to Apgujeong! Yeay.

I’m now thinking what I can do there while we are waiting for the retainer to be done.

 

Apgujeong is a place where you love to walk and enjoy the streets.

Although it’s a celebrities packed place, but I always love to be there.

Enjoying the cafes and mini stores…and this foreigner beside me will definitely love the place!

 

We entered the train already, but we have been silent since we left the clinic.

“We have to change train in the next station, we arrive once we reach the 5th station after we change,” I try to break the silence.

“You sound more excited by the trip than me who’s new here,” he chuckles at my words. He looks appealing when he laughs.

“I told you I love that place and I will make you love it too.”

 

After we change train there is still about 10 minutes before we arrived, I decide to call Suho to inform him I’m heading to Apgujeong.

“Oppa!” it’s always good to hear his warm voice.

The guy looks at me without me noticing he learns my figure and then concentrate to my conversation.

“I’m going to Apgujeong now, oppa. Can’t you stop by there on your way home? At the usual café? Won’t it be night already when you finished? No, I don’t want to tire you. Haha I’m ready 24/7, remember? Okay, see you soon. Don’t force yourself!” I hang up just to see the guy is smiling at me. Well, closer to laughing.

 

“Is there anything amusing in my face?”

“No, you’re cute,” I shock and he seems shocked with his words too.

 

“I meant....When you’re calling your oppa,” he’s coughing as he lets out the explanation.

I’m laughing at that. He looks panic back there.

 

“Cute is a compliment, right? Hahaha,” he doesn’t know what to do now and just randomly looking at the ceiling and grabs nearer pillar.

“You’re the one who looks cute now…" I .

 

"Hey! I haven’t known your name. Mine is Sejin, Han Sejin,” I extend my hand hoping his hand immediately reaches for it.

He stops doing random things and now looking at my hand. He slowly moves his then grabs mine.

“My name is Sehun, Oh Sehun.”

 

 

[A/N: Hello new subscribers! I feel thankful for all the supports and positive comments from all of you, really. And finally Sehun ! Hehehe. I make him meet Sejin first instead of his cousin, Baekhyun. Hope you all like the update and don't forget to leave comments and subscribe to my story whoever haven't yet :) Your comments boost my spirit! I don't know how to reply you one by one, but believe me I read all of the comments. By the way, I'm afraid I can't update tomorrow, but I'll try to. Have a nice day everyone!]