Normal Girl

One in a Million

 

Sejin's POV

 

It has been three minutes since we entered the car, but Suho hasn’t started the engine yet, instead he’s busy with a box I don’t even care what it is.

I have finished my things and decide to ask Suho what he is doing…

He gently puts some cream to my bruised forehead and blows it. After he’s certain that the cream have dried he puts a bandage over the scar.

 

“Do you think I don’t know that you hurt yourself?” he whispers to me while putting the bandage.

“I didn’t ask doesn’t mean I don’t know,”

“I don’t remember about it myself,” the distance between his face and mine is so close I can feel his breath.

“How did you get it?” he’s done with the mind blowing my bruise and stops his face right in front of mine.

“I…hit the wall,”

“Haha, Even the wall likes you,” Suho is back to his normal position and starts the engine.

“What?”

“I said, even the wall knows how pretty are you and wants to kiss you,” is he know that it isn’t okay for him to say those things to a girl?

“Do you like to say those things with other girls, too?” I don’t realize that I blushed myself.

 

This car suddenly feels hot.

 

“No, just with you,” Suho must not know how to behave around girl who doesn’t have any blood relative with him.

Hey, I’m still a normal girl. Every time he acts like a man, not an oppa, in front of me of course I feel the sparks too. It’s just I forget it easily.

 

As we getting closer to the cinema, my heartbeat is getting slower. Thank God.

Suho plays our favorite group, Blue, album along the way.

I have to admit, I’m not into any of my own country’s music group. Added to the list why I hate Byun Baekhyun.

Suho and I have similar taste almost on everything, added to the list why I love my Suhoppa.

The only Korean group concert we attended was Girl’s Generation’s whom my dad treasured the most. We went there to accompany my dad who didn’t want to go alone.

Haha, yes. My dad loves SNSD, isn’t he cute? But, as he’s getting older he feels it doesn’t look right if he comes to their concert now. Serve you right, Dad.

Suho and I finally arrived at the cinema and we choose the nearer screen time.

It’s easy to get tickets when there is just the two of us.

 

It has just been 40 minutes since the movie started but, “I need to go to the toilet,” Suho whispers.

“Go ahead,” I say without look at him who’s gone in seconds.

Few minutes after that, there’s a couple sit in front of our seats.

Their late entrance is enough to boil my anger and now the girl doesn’t stop looking at her phone which light is so bright it can damage people’s eyes.

I’m on my way to poke her malfunctioned head when someone does it faster than me.

“Excuse me, miss. But your phone’s light is disturbing people. You’re not watching the movie alone for your information,” wait a minute, I know that voice.

 

[A/N: Owow whose voice is that? Anyway, the update today is rather shorter than before, right? If I can type faster I'll make sure to drop another update tonight and hello new subsribers! Please do comment and subscribe my story! Thanks for everyone's concern I'm touched ;~~; kk]