The Third Time

One in a Million

 

Sejin's POV

 

Black hair with tidy short cut, big eyes, right height, right build, running with a headset on, wearing a parachute jacket and short training pants.

It’s not a bad answer, God.

 

It’s all like a daydream when suddenly like a damaged scene someone pops out of nowhere reach the dream boy shoulder.

“Don’t enjoy the track by yourself, Mr. D.O.!”

I hear this voice quite often today…and D.O. as in D.O. corp.?

 

Suddenly an extremely tall guy with light brown hair color and also big eyes reach for the two guys before.

“Don’t ask me to come with both of you next time if you just plan to leave me!” Haha.

 

“Sejin-ah?” Suho calls my name and shift my vision from the three guys.

“Ah, yes?”

“What are you looking at?”

“I’m looking at my prayer, oppa,” I pull a smile as I’m looking at Suho.

“And what is that?”

“To have someone as amazing as you for me,” Suho frowns at that sentence.

“Is it not enough for you to have just me?”

“You are my oppa and you know what I meant when I say I want to find another you,” you chuckle at your words and take a look at the empty spot the three guys before left.

 

Suho let go of my hands and steps back. I turn to him and ask what happened.

“I just…Need a bicycle ride. Do you want to go?”

“Oh, no. I feel like buying some snacks for us. Let’s meet at the usual point?”

“Okay. See you!”

 

I start to walk anywhere when finally I spot some snack vendors.

Odeng (*Korean street snack made from fish)? Hmm or chicken skewer? I shall buy some pancakes and dumplings for Suho oppa. Oh, and ddukbokki!

 

I’m in the middle of enjoying my night snack when someone sits beside me. I take a glimpse of the figure and immediately turn away when I know who he is.

It’s the running guy before.

 

“Ah, Kyungsoo-ah…Done with your jogging?” The vendor ahjumma ask him friendly.

He must be coming here regularly.

 

“Ah, yes ahjumma. I’m done already. Usual set, please, hehe,” His voice is so cute and his laugh is so adorable.

I hear footsteps coming near and two other figures can be seen from inside the small tent.

 

“Ahjumma! Another two sets please!” this coming from a deep voice which owner is the tall guy from before.

The other guy whose voice I feel familiar with has a mask on and he’s looking at me shockingly.

He’s going to remove his mask when the tall guy stops him.

 

“People can see you and you don’t want to have another attack now, right?”

The mask guy is still looking at me and he’s caught by the black hair guy who is then looking at my direction and turn back to his friend.

 

“Do you know her?” he whispers but loud enough for me to hear it.

I’m acting like I don’t hear a thing and just enjoy my chicken skewer.

 

“Han Sejin?” I automatically turn my head to the source of the voice.

This time the mask guy undoubtedly removes his mask and faces me.

 

I choked out and the guy beside me pushes a bottle of water in front of me.

I shake my head and hand, signaling that I don’t need the water.

“You make her choked, Baekhyun,”

 

“Are you following me around, Baekhyun-sshi?” I make sure I emphasize his name.

“Oh, do you know her, Baekhyun?” The tall guy asks Baekhyun.

Baekhyun ignores him and look at me.

 

“Thanks,”

“For what?”

“For saving me before,”

“I did that in the name of humanity,” maybe my words are funny enough for his two friends because they are laughing now.

“Wah, Byun Baekhyun you finally found someone who doesn’t like you,”

“It’s an achievement,” the tall guy awkwardly laughing louder.

What’s so funny?

 

I glare the guy beside me and yes, no cute anymore, because he’s laughing at me like I’m a clown.

“I guess I need to go and leave the three of you here. Hope you enjoy your time,” I get ready to leave my seat when the black hair guy grabs my wrist, push me to sit again.

 

“Where are you going? You are Chanyeol’s and my friend now because you hate Baekhyun,” What? I give him this questioned face.

“Oh, right. I’m Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo and this is Chanyeol, you must know Baekhyun already, right?”

I nod.

 

“Actually, it’s tiring to see this friend of us getting chased every time we hang out together so it’s special to find someone like you hahaha sorry for laughing at you before,”

“By the way you talk with Baekhyun it looks like you don’t really like him?”

“I—“

“Guys, I’m still here so if you are looking for my anti at least don’t do it in front of me,”

“I hate the fact that you’re acting like a star,” that comment of you make the three guys look at you.

“Excuse me?” Baekhyun looks at me.

“What’s so good about you that make everyone going crazy?”

“That’s rude,”

“I’m asking. Or do yourself don’t know about this either?”

“Yes, I don’t. And what’s so bad about me that make you don’t like me that much?”

“Because you have enough people who like you,”

“Woah, woah chill people,” Kyungsoo finally stops both of us.

“It doesn’t mean you have to be this rude if you don’t like me then fine. No need to be rude,”

“I didn’t,”

“Yes, you did,”

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol look back and forth from me to Baekhyun.

I’m going to open my mouth when a voice stops me from behind.

“Do you have a problem with her?”