Meeting Him

One in a Million

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I'm on my way to KBS already, but these eyes don't want to coorperate with me.

 

Nudge, nudge. Too much nudges from the guy with big eyes beside me.

 

"I'm awake, bro" my eyes said otherwise.

"Have you eat your vitamins?"

"Already. Sleep is what I need the most right now"

 

Chanyeol gives up on me and let the traffic jam gives more time for me to sleep.

 

Twenty five minutes later we arrived at KBS and directly heading to the make-up room.

 

I just got light make-up and decide to take a walk when I heard someone shouting my name.

 

Sejin's POV

 

I changed my clothes to a loose shirt, hot pants, and running shoes.

Suho is ready in the car wearing his favorite red stripes sweater.

Yes. From me hehe.

 

I'm going to a place where Mari's dream birthday gift presents.

Wait for the surprise, Mari.

 

I arrived at the building. This is it.

Suho wait for me in nearest place and wish me a good luck.

God I need a huge luck today.

 

As I'm going closer to the front door I see many girls in line waiting for their turn to enter the building.

And I'm already in the exact point. Shaping my face, I'm ready to approach the security guard. Thanks God there is just one.

 

"Security! Security! Help! Help!" You have to look promising, Han Sejin.

"Yes, miss? Can I help you?" the security looks calm looking at me.

"Wait," I bend down and act like I tie my shoelaces, haha his shoelaces to be honest. Forgive me this one, will you?

"There is a panic pregnant lady there!" I point my finger to a non-exist spot.

"Where???!" I got it.

"There, sir, there!!" I'm slowly reaching the door which is just inch in front of me.

"Can you just...HEY MISS!" Bye, mister security. I'm in the building already now, haha.

  

I'm searching for that face anywhere. I have to be quick.

Those shoelaces are working more effective than I thought it will be.

Now, where is h--? There!

 

He is spotted. The brown hair, little eyes, smiling face, rather small guy who is loved by unnormal amount of people now.

That guy, who looks appealing without his eyeliner make up. That guy, who looks like a normal person-- wait.

 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Panic. That security guard's face distracts my time.

There is no time, "YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN-SSHI!"

 

The mentioned guy look at my direction with a questioning face.

 

Talk less, do more. I suddenly blank once I reach him. This man is painfully gorgeous.

 

I reach for a paper and my pen, "Here! Can you sign it for me?"

"Yes?" The security is coming anytime. I'm jumping left and right because I'm panic.

"Sign. This. Paper. For. Me."

 

"What's your name?" I don't look to his direction. I'm expecting the face of that mister security, and I already hearing his footsteps, oh my.

"Me? Han Sejin," do you like me mister popular? Why do you need my name?

"Oh! It's for Go Ma-" I'm looking at the paper now.

"Yah! Why do you write my name?" Geez. This guy.

"This is for you, right?"

 

Please stop assuming things, "Go Mari! It's 'Happy birthday, Go Mari! See you soon' like that you have to write it like that"

 

"Go- ah...your friend?"

"Do I look like I have the time to chat with you now? Please be quick!" The footsteps. The footsteps.

 

He's done with the signature. I take out my phone.

 

"Pose with it!"

"Excuse me?"

"Your face is nice, but unfortunately you're deaf," I whisper.

"I hear that,"

"So please do it! You hear me, right? Pose with the paper now!" Oh no the face I want to see the least right now.

 

Baekhyun guy posing v-sign with the paper once I place my phone in the position.

 

"Hey you! Miss! Get back here!"

 

I grab the paper as careful as I can and gesture my farewell to the guy.

Duh. I don't even have the time to say thanks.

 

The security is coming closer when I realize that the Baekhyun guy stops his steps.

He's not so bad...BAM!

 

Send all curses to the wall in front of me right now. It's hurt, damn.

Well, at least I have a part of Mari's dream in my hand. I'm looking at the paper I'm holding as I reach the exit.

 

Thanks, Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

[A/N: I'm sorry for not updating :( I went here and there for the past three days and I exhausted already once I reached home. Oh look! My first comment! Thank you so much for anticipating this story. And hello new subscriber :) Please leave comments and subscribe my story! hehe]