My Hand is The Main Property Tonight

One in a Million

 

Sejin's POV

 

We have been like this for 10 minutes already, I can’t stand anymore.

“Ehm…” my phone rings help me break the silence.

“Ah hello? Ah yes I’m coming sorry I met my friend and take a time to chat with her. Okay oppa I’ll be there in a minute,” I feel a striking gaze to me as I take Suho’s call.

“What?” I ask Baekhyun.

“Is that your boyfriend?” Eh? It’s not your business, mister.

“No. He’s more than that,”

 

Both of Baekhyun’s hands move from the wall.

“I have to go now. Good luck with your fans,” with that I open the door and get outside.

 

10 minutes of hell. It was too hot to handle.

 

I’m no longer hearing screams and I’m now on my way to the coffee shop when someone grabs my wrist.

“What the…” it’s that annoying girl.

“Do you know Baekhyun?” well, who doesn’t these time?

“No. I don’t know him, why?”

“Then who do you think you are to help Baekhyun and grab him wherever you want?”

“Well…I thought he needs my help and…hey how do you know?”

“I saw it and I will let it go this time, but just so you know, no one can touch Baekhyun and being so close with him except me,”

“I don’t want to do it either. Please have him by yourself,”

“What?!”

“I said, I’m not interested with that Baekhyun boy so you can have him for yourself,”

“How dare you say that about my Baekhyun?”

 

Wasn’t she the one who tell me to stay away from him? Tsk. Not someone I have to pleased.

I just walk through her because my Suhoppa is more valuable, but she stops me.

 

“What now?”

“When I told you to stay away it didn’t mean you have to hate him,” she says it with a disappointed face if I can say.

“Is it that important to talk about him? You’re wasting my time already do you know that?”

I snap my hand from her and accidentally hit her face.

“Oh…I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” I want to see her face when another person grabs my hand.

 

What’s wrong with my hand today?

 

“Do you have to that?” it’s that boy who went with the annoying girl before.

“Can’t you see I didn’t mean it?”

“You did or didn’t it’s still hurt her, you-“

“Oh please, Kai!” the annoying girl stops the boy named Kai.

“But, Hyesoo…” and now I know both of their names.

The annoying girl glares at me once and then turns away and go, with the boy follows her.

 

I won’t allow my supposed-to-be fun night distracted by anything now.

“Oppa!” finally I see something that makes my smile comes out.

“What take you so long?”

“Wah you don’t have to be mad, oppa,” I say while taste my beloved caramel macchiato.

“I just worried,” he looks away after grab his favorite americano.

 

I cupped his face, make him look at me.

“What have I done in my previous life to have someone as amazing as you beside me?”

He blushed. Cute.

 

“Don’t ever do that to me again,” Suho says, looking away again.

“Which one?” I’m playing with my straw and ices in my drink.

“The ‘make you worry’ part or the ‘make your face looks like tomato’ part?” now I’m facing him and his red face is still there.

“Both of them,” he stands up immediately and without looking at me he grabs my wrist.

 

“To be honest, oppa. I have enough hand-grabbing today so if you don’t mind…” I move my hand from his grab and interlaced my fingers with his.

His red face turns redder than before and he cups his own cheek.

“Why am I like this?”

Haha how can you be so cute?

 

“Where do you want to go?” I ask him.

“To a place where you can let the wind blow your hair…”

 

 

[A/N: A weak update, isn't it? Hope I can update one more chapter today to pay my no-update yesterday. Well, I still welcome any comment and subscriber! Hehe. And happy fasting for any of my reader who celebrate the month of Ramadhan! See you soon :)]