Byun Baekhyun

One in a Million

 

 

Isn’t this room lovely? I miss the times when I can cuddle with my bed as much as I want to.

And those books… How long it has been since the last time I touch them? I can’t even remember which book I have read.

 

I love this job I admit it, but I miss my free time.

This job I have now is like having a black hole which all your free time. The bigger you get, the bigger the hole will be.

If Harry Potter has dementors who are longing for your happiness, then mine longing for leisure time.

Crap, I miss reading those series.

 

I’m 20 years old and losing free time while having an amazing job already is still a problem, even when…

 

“Byun Baekhyun, you only have 2 hours then we will go to KBS for pre-recording,” that’s my best buddy, Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Chanyeol and I had our high school years in USA and visit our hometown once we graduated.

Who knows our supposed-to-be vacation in the end guided us to this?

It was one year ago, just another day of enjoying Seoul in one café at Apgujeong when someone greeted me.

 

~Flashback~

“Hello, young man. Mind if I take your time?” a middle-aged man with his grey suits and black stripes tie knocked my table to get my attention.

I pull off my earphones and take a look at him.

“Yes?”

“Can I take a sit?” I made a gesture to make him sit across me.

“My name is Do Jihoon. I’m from D.O. Corporation”

D.O.?

As if he read my mind he said, “Double Outstanding. And it comes from our family name.”

Aah…”What can I do for you mister Do? I’m Baekhyun, by the way”

“Okay Baekhyun. Maybe you weren’t take notice that I sat beside you until a few minutes ago when we started this conversation”

Oh God, this is creepy.

Another mind-read, “Please, don’t be scared. I just wanted to enjoy an evening coffee here hahaha,” he paused.

“Until I heard you’re enjoying yours and…singing”

Singing? “What’s with my voice, mister? Was it bothering you?”

“Oh no, not at all. In fact, I like it a lot and I think you can help me with that”

“Help you?”

“My family’s company wants to go wider and build our own entertainment empire”

I know where is this going…”Sorry, sir, but I’m just having my holiday here”

“You don’t have to make your decision at this moment. Take your time”

With that he put his business card in front of me and left without let me speak one word.

~end of Flashback~

 

You know exactly what was my answer if now I ended up mumbling to myself, right?

I don’t regret my decision. I get to see people who call themselves my fans and they are lovely.

They are one of the reasons why I love this job.

Well, I’m lack of love and affections, okay. I need more of them.

 

My father is a businessman and my mother is a determine wife, just like Chanyeol’s parents who have been my parent’s colleagues and buddies since we were born, well even before then.

But, the last time I called, they said they have enough and want to go back to Korea along with my cousin, Sehun, who just lost his parents by an accident.

When I said I’m lack of love, it doesn’t mean my parents don’t care about me, they just don’t have the time to do it often.

 

I met a lot of gorgeous woman because of this job, who is more than willing to give their life to me, but nah…

I don’t really want to built any relationship now.

That one annoying lady is enough for me. Tsk, just thinking about her make my head aching.

If I go further with this you are the only one satisfied and I won’t be able to use my precious time to let my body rest.

 

Farewell, ladies!

 

 

[A/N: Finally, Baekhyun! How is this chapter? Is it still not interesting? :( Don't forget to subscribe, and yes! Your comments are welcome :) Oh by the way thanks to cadburyluva and luluxxkhunnie who subscribed! I hope I won't let you down]