He's Just Another Idol

One in a Million

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

"So please do it! You hear me, right? Pose with the paper now!"

 

The girl forced me to pose with the paper I signed for her friend, but once she’s done she grabbed the paper from me and running away.

 

I turned my head to the direction her head pointed and I saw a security guard shouting at her who is running away.

 

I don’t know what is going on, but I have the urge to held out my arm and stopped the guard.

 

“She’s not doing anything you can stop now, Sir,” wait, what am I doing?

“But, she…” the guard didn’t finish his words and confusingly looking at one spot.

 

There she is. On the floor. Rubbing her forehead which I assumed had just kiss the wall in front of her.

 

Haha.

 

“You can back to your place, Sir. I’m sure she is heading to the exit door right now,” exactly when the girl pushed the exit door.

 

The guard bowed at me and going back.

 

Han Sejin, right? What an exciting first meeting with you.

 

Sejin's POV

 

My forehead is bruised. Another reason added to the list of things that make me hate Byun Baekhyun.

 

He’s being a gorgeous looking person doesn’t even make me awed over him.

I meant, hey, you can find extremely handsome person everywhere so meeting one a moment ago wasn’t special.

 

I still hate him and I don’t have any plan to change that anytime soon.

 

I finally meet my Suhoppa who is a Popsicle and holding an unopened one in his other hand.

 

“Is that for me?” pointing at the other Popsicle.

 

He pulls away his other hand and sticks his tongue at me.

 

“And what does it mean?” I fiercely take the popsicle from his hand and open it.

 

Suho finishes his popsicle and taps the empty spot beside him.

I sit next to him, smelling his perfume who is still strong enough even when we reach afternoon already.

 

I love my dad’s and Suho’s smells the best. I usually be the one who chose perfumes for both of them, thankfully their tastes are similar to me.

I love smelling people. It’s just refreshing. And big no no to smelly people. I hate them.

 

“So, how’s the meeting with the amazing Byun Baekhyun?” Suho breaks the silence.

“He’s good looking,” I enjoy the popsicle too much.

“More than me?”

“Na-ah. No one can beat you and dad,” I hear Suho chuckles.

“Do you like it soooooo much?” I love teasing my beloved oppa.

Suho caught off-guard with that question, coughing “Of course no one can beat us.”

 

“Speaking of amazing…You owe me a movie date,” Ugh, I hate college who stole Suho from me for times. I haven't watched The Amazing Spiderman yet.

“Oh really? Then when do you want to go missy?”

“How about now?” I pull his hand and drag him to the car.

“You are mine today and there is no excuse of leaving me until midnight,” I enter the car as Suho just smiles over my words and I gently put the ‘precious’ paper in the back seats.

 

The rest of the day is gonna be fun.