Morning Routine

One in a Million

Sejin's POV

*RIIIIIIINGGG RIIIIIIINGGG*

Ahh...it's another morning. It's just another morning when I wake up on my lovely bed and when I open my eyes I see my family's portrait for the first time and then I will turn to the left and...

Good morning, Mom. It will just be another good day, right? And of course another day when I will miss your presence.

Mother died when I was in high school, well, my first day of high school to be honest. She had this I-don't-even-know disease and had been fighting for years when finally God decided to made her left me and my father.

It had always been just the three of us because mom's disease didn't allow her to give another birth. I thought it was nothing when my mom was still alive, but now when she's no longer around, the emptiness of being the one and only daughter in the family feels real. That's why I love my father so much, he's everything to me. Well...

"Good morning, Sunshine," a familiar voice heard together with the door opens.

"Good morning, Suhoppa," I reply as I stretch my body and get ready to leave my bed.

"Just days before another college day, huh?" Ah yes, 4 days till left till this amazing holiday end.

"What a good start of the day, oppa. You ruin my mood already," I get up from my bed and heading to my closet to search for any daily outfits for the day, while the guy who you call 'oppa' sit on your bed seeing your family's portrait.

"I miss your mother," he said closer to whispered.

Who doesn't? "I will take a shower now, oppa. You can go, hush hush. I'm sure dad is beyond happy to welcome you downstairs"

"Well, I have to admit you are now all grown up. I remember being pulled to the bath every-..." PFT! A towel landed on top of the oppa's head, "YAH!" he shouted. "Go oppa my body shape is no longer allowed to be seen by you now!"

"Alright, alright! Waiting downstairs, okay? Warning, your dad seems gloomy today," as he finished his sentence you no longer see his presence in the room.

Gloomy? What happened so early in the morning? ​I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower and change your clothes to...

​Then I little run to downstairs and welcomed by the most two gorgeous men in my life, Dad and Suho, in the dining room.

Aah I haven't introduce Suho, have I? Suho is my best friend since childhood. He's an orphan and been working with my dad since he was young.

When I don't have any siblings, having him beside me feels like it's not a problem because he feels like an older brother for me. He always attended the same school with me, guarding me from bad guys and even girls who wanted to befriend with me just because of my status.

I rarely had friends in high school because I don't really open up to people who I wasn't close with since my mother left, Suho being the one who knows about this always been there for me and never let me feel even lonelier.

​Romantic feelings? Nah. I don't want to lose him so I built this boundary within him and I so I won't let my feelings turn to the wrong way, and until now when I'm 20 years old and him 21 years old, this boundary success on control my feelings towards him. What about him to me? I don't know, ask him, because as long as I feel nothing's wrong I don't want to ruin this relationship I have with him.

So, don't be jealous, girls. I have two gorgeous men in my life and it's enough for me. Dad who is great enough to take two, no three, roles as my dad, mom, and an amazing boss for his workers in his gazillion catering company and Suho.

"Good morning, daddy!" I shouted as maids bow their heads to me and I do the same thing to them.

"Good morning, sweetheart," dad replies as usual with his warm smile who energized me every time I see it.

I turn my head to Suho who shrug his shoulder and smiling. "Dad, are you okay?" I asked.

"Of course I am, Why would I'm not?" ​Suho, you're dead. ​I turn to him once again and he mouthing, "Just so you move faster," which I answer with glare.

"So, what will you do today, Sejin-ah?" dad asked me as he's reading his daily newspaper and once in a while slurp his morning coffee.

"I want to search gifts for Mari's birthday, but I don't even know what to give her," I sighed as I'm thinking about this. Mari, Go Mari is my best friend since college. She's kind, rich, beautiful, sweet, cute, lovely, and............

"I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO GIVE!" I shouted which makes Dad put his cup of coffee a little to over-spirit and Suho choked while eating his bread.

"Can you tell us in a normal tone?" Suho said coughing which makes me laughing and push a napkin.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry, oppa. I just feel excited, wait. What day is today?"

"It's Friday, sweetheart, what's wrong?" Dad asked me as he's folding his newspaper and take a last sip pf his coffee.

​I get up, fix my dad's clothes, kiss his forehead, and "I need you to accompany me to somewhere today," I said as my head headed towards my lovely oppa.

 

[A/N: So how's the first chapter? I actually have the idea of this story since a long time ago, but not really want to realization it because I don't think I can't write good enough to appeal anyone hehe and besides my limited vocabulary is complex I don't like, so please bear with me for some time if I use the same words all over again, okay? I hope I can learn through times :)]