Chapter 9

Driving to the Destination

Donghae Pov 

 
"Hey... Uhm Stephanie, where did you get that rock ? " I asked her.
 
"Hmm? Well, when I was young, a boy gave it to me around Mokpo when I came here for a holiday. I was lost and he gave it to me because I told him I wanted to become a singer. I changed my dream job after that but after my mum died, I wanted to become a singer again...." Stephanie told me when she was pouring the water. I realised I had made her think of her deceased mum and felt really guilty .
 
"Oh I see ... I'm sorry ..."
 
"No, it's okay ! " she flashed a smile at me.
 
A few days later , I was back in school and things were back to normal. Ryeowook was very worried about me and I assured him that I was okay.The school bell rang and I told Ryeowook that I had to rush to the SME building because the teacher had told me to train with somebody.
 
When I reached the building , i was greeted by Teuk Hyung and Heechul Hyung. They told me that my dance teacher Mr Shim was waiting for me at the dance studio. I walked outside and when I was about to open the door, I saw a familiar figure inside stretching. I squinted my eyes and I got the shock of my life. It was Stephanie and I panicked. Mr Shim did not tell me that I would be practicing with her! 
 
"Donghae, you are here? Quickly go in! " Mr Shim tapped on my shoulder.
 
" Ugh, sorry seonsangnim! I need to use the washroom!" I said as I rushed in the direction of the washroom. 
 
I was going crazy. What should I do? I quickly climbed up the stairs to the second level and fortunately as I had expected, found Teuk and Heechul Hyung in the training room. I barged in without even knocking and was gasping for breath. 
 
"Hyung! Help me ! "
 
"I knew that this would happen. Hold on" Teuk snorted.
 
He went over to the side of the room and got his bag. He took out a face mask and handed it to me. 
 
"Thanks !!!" I took it hurriedly and put it on before rushing back to the room. I put on a cap that I had brought as well. 
 
I opened the door to the dance room and peeked inside. Stephanie looked up and saw me and stood up and bowed.
 
"This is a new trainee, Tiffany. " Mr Shim introduced.
 
"Hello! " Stephanie greeted me.
 
"Why are you wearing a mask anyway? " Mr Shim asked
 
" I'm sick." Mr Shim heard my muffled explanation and nodded.
 
I guess I would have to call her Tiffany from now on because she didn't know me. Mr Shim told us that we would be doing a couple dance and I blushed slightly. Thankfully, it was covered by the face mask. I put one of my hands on her waist and the other was holding her hand. For some reason, I shouldn't be feeling this way but I couldnt help it. I blushed like crazy behind the mask and could feel my body stiffen up. My heart was going to jump out of my body. We started to practice. 
 
Tiffany Pov
I didnt know his name. That oppa seemed so unfriendly . He actually reminded me of Donghae oppa. He had the same sincere brown eyes. He held my waist and my hands and I felt awkward. We did some spins and Mr Shim seemed satisfied. For the final pose, he held on to me as I gracefully leaned backwards and curved my hand. He looked me in the eyes and I could find myself getting all red. He started to lean in but quickly pulled me up abruptly . Mr Shim said we were done for the day and I was glad to be able to go back to the dorm. That strange oppa left the room very quickly so I packed my bags and left for the dorm.