Chapter 7

Driving to the Destination

A/N : Tbvh, I have a lot of spare chapters in my phone so I'll make sure at least one chapter is published a day because I might get lazy. Anyways, short update ~

 

Donghae Pov

I gulped down a huge ball of saliva down my Adams apple. I really hoped Teukie Hyung would understand the situation I was in. I turned to look at Stephanie who looked puzzled. Judging from this , It seems that Stephanie has met Teukie in the training rooms already. 
 
" Oppa? Why are you here?" Stephanie asked .
 
" Donghae's a very good friend of mine. I've come to visit him. I see that both of you are classmates? " Teuk said while giving me a glare.
 
" Yep ! Oh, I have to excuse myself to the ladies ." Stephanie said .
 
She walked out of the room and I knew what I was in for . 
 
" Yah! " Teuk smacked my forehead. 
" Any idea who she is ?!" 
 
"Yes ... Stephanie ."
 
" Tiffany. " Teuk corrected.
 
Teukie Hyung went on to explain that because somebody else's name is Stephanie, her name was changed to Tiffany. She also had no clue that I was part of SME . 
 
" I suggest that you really tell her..." Teuk said.
 
Tiffany stepped into the room again and the three of us chatted. Teuk had promised to help me keep a secret for now in exchange that I would tell her myself instead. We kept on chatting and chatting when Teuk Hyung had to leave due to some issues. Tiffany and I were left alone in the room. I reached over to take the jar of water but a pair of hands stopped me. I blushed a little and withdrew my hands . 
 
"I'll do it."
 
As she bent over to pour a glass of water for me, she swept her long hair to one side . Something was dangling on her neck and I widened my eyes . My jaw dropped and I finally knew why this girl was so familiar to me.