Mysterious guy

Driving to the Destination

A/N  beg your forgiveness but I had 240 pages of assessment to finish so I had no update. Here's a short one !

Donghae Pov. 

"Bye oppa !" 
 
I smiled . My day couldn't have been better. I went to get something from my car before waiting at the lobby for the lift . As the doors of the lift were closing, a familiar voice shouted " wait !" 
 
The elevator doors opened again and ta dah. It's Jessica . She seemed surprised as well. 
 
"hello." I said politely to her .
 
"hi." 
 
" well so...." we spoke at the same time.
 
"you first" again , at the same time.
 
"how are you? " she asked me.
 
"not bad ... But I'm going to have to start my y free and single promotions soon so it'll be kind of tiring." I replied.
 
"ah..... What did you want to ask me? "
 
" same question. How are you? " 
 
" well I'm quite free. Just occasional magazine photoshoots and more . " 
 
" I see... "
 
The lift stopped at level 4 . Where I needed to get out . I rushed out of the lift almost immediately. I gulped a ball of saliva. I don't know why it's so awkward right now . She dumped me back then . Right ? I didn't ignore her or anything ..... But apparently on strong heart I was the one who dumped her . I sighed . I really hope that the problem between us could be solved quickly . As for now, I shall focus on my 6jib promotions. 
 
Taeyeon Pov
I did some warm up practices by myself since I ditched Tiffany and came up first . After the second song played midway , a pouting Tiffany opened the studio doors. 
 
"oh hey Fany !" I greeted cheerily.
 
" TAENGOO . WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT. " frustrated Fany glared at me . 
 
No it was not scary. It was cute . 
 
I grinned " aww...but there was a haefany moment !" 
 
"what nonsense ! I don't like him, he dosent like me ! " 
 
" what rubbish. You might not like him, how do you KNOW he dosent like you. " 
 
There was awkward silence for 1.2.3. 
 
" UNNIEEEEEE!!!!" seohyun barged into the room excitedly. 
 
Hyun could feel the awkward silence and spoke " eh.. Something wrong?"
 
" nah. Just that Tiffany has some reflecting to do . " i told her. 
 
"oh?? Fany Unnie ! I can teach you some meditation techniques to calm your mind and body! You'll be able to reflect more clearly !" seohyun suggested excitedly.
 
Tiffany laughed at that idea and said " no it's okay ! I can't keep still for long ! " 
 
After that we just started to practice for our music core performance later on.  Tiffany made more mistakes today ,I could tell she was distracted. Seems like my words did get into her head after all. 
 
??? Pov 
 
"Sir ______ , the thing u wanted ."
 
I smirked. So let's see how you are , Fany . I poured out the envelope's contents and looked at the pictures . 
 
"eh , who's this ? Ah. Donghae ? Hm my fish what are you doing with Fany . " 
 
"thanks for your job . You are dismissed . " i told the private investigator. 
 
He bowed and left the room.  
 
Well well. Step one commence.